Does TeamCare cover chiropractor visits?

I will be with UPS for one year in March. I suspect I will be recieving the insurance info soon. I have heard that the older insurance that they used to provide had amazing benefits, such as the ability to go to a chiropractor several times a year. I am 18 years old, and feel like my back is already screwed up. I bend at the knees and all, but being 6'3 and working my ass off every night doesn't help. Does the newer insurance cover chiropractor visits?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I will be with UPS for one year in March. I suspect I will be recieving the insurance info soon. I have heard that the older insurance that they used to provide had amazing benefits, such as the ability to go to a chiropractor several times a year. I am 18 years old, and feel like my back is already screwed up. I bend at the knees and all, but being 6'3 and working my ass off every night doesn't help. Does the newer insurance cover chiropractor visits?
At 18 there is no reason to see a chiropractor.

rod

Retired 22 years
Agreed. Chiropractors (in my experience) are quacks.

I've had good luck the few times I've been to a bone cracker. A good spinal adjustment if you have a kink in your back or neck can do wonders. A reputable chiropractor will tell you right away if he can help you or you need to see a medical Dr.

oldngray

nowhere special
Chiropractors have a reputation as being mostly people who flunked out of med school. They have some medical training but are not MD's. It is one of the fields they can go into and use the medical training they have. Some are good and can really help you but a lot are quacks who do more damage than good.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
My family uses a chiropractor. A very good one. It costs 10 buck each visit. With kids in sports. It is worth the 10 bucks. Maybe you should learn to pick up correctly?