Does the Creator Care?

Catatonic

Nine Lives

UnconTROLLed

perfection
It was moved to Current Events ... to where do you think it should be moved?
Life after brown is what I would suggest
Now, you could steer this into Current Events with the above post and articles theorizing or speculating genealogy. But I don't believe the OP intended for that. ;)

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Life after brown is what I would suggest
Now, you could steer this into Current Events with the above post and articles theorizing or speculating genealogy. But I don't believe the OP intended for that. ;)
Threads sometimes, like this one, take on a life of their own.
It is definitely a Current Events thread now as almost all religious threads become regardless of the OP original intent.

Marne Vet

To All,

In a world of loneliness, despair, and rejection, the Bible offers hope and encouragement.

You don't need to turn to booze or drunkenness for comfort, escape or whatever it does for you.

Yes, the Creator cares for you.

Maybe you don't believe this, maybe you don't even believe in the Creator, God.

Please just consider this for a moment; What if it is true?

If the Creator does exist and he does care for you and is seeking you, then everything now depends on your willingness to trust Him.

If Jesus is God in the flesh then apart from him you will never no real joy, meaning or peace in life.

Let God speak do you, read John 3:16-18.

Sincerely,
I

"What if it is true?" Pascals's Wager. The same can be said of every religion, or deity ever known. Why not believe in Zeus? What if it is true? Why not believe in Muhammad? What if it is true? Why not believe in Ra the Egyptian Sun God? What if it is true? Why not believe in Santa Clause then? Why not believe in Thor? Belief without evidence cannot be excused no matter how old you are. If you believe in one God, then why not all of them? Why are you an atheist towards all of the other Gods that you weren't indoctrinated into believing?

Think about it. I suggest reading Sam Harris, or Christopher Hitchens, and skipping John for answers.

Have a good one.

Inthegame

IMO .......Sam beats her all to hell when it comes to that song !! Week after week he won on Star Search.
Why include IMO? Isn't that a wee bit redundant in a forum thats all opinions? Anywho Judy won year after year on every channel, and Israel Kamakawiwo covers this song hands down better than "Sam".

moreluck

golden ticket member
Why include IMO? Isn't that a wee bit redundant in a forum thats all opinions? Anywho Judy won year after year on every channel, and Israel Kamakawiwo covers this song hands down better than "Sam".
Because I need to remind certain people that it is my opinion so they don't say "Wrong!"
Judy was a drug addict with a good voice.....

Sam is MY favorite..........MY (IMO) get it?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Judy was a drug addict with a good voice.....

Sam is MY favorite..........MY (IMO) get it?

So? The best artists throughout history would probably be considered drug "addicts" by your standards. Judy has that 80's reality show hack beat by.... well.... beat by reality. I do find your love of a gay, obama supporting liberal star search contestant from the 80's quite amusing though, thanks for the laughs.

fiddledee

That would infer that I had doubts....

All I need is a face and a miracle, and I'll join the sheep. It would have to be a biggie, eradicate all cancer in one fell swoop maybe.
C'mon, He's all-powerful. Should only take a minute of His time.

Looking for the God magic show at a theater near you?

moreluck

golden ticket member
So? The best artists throughout history would probably be considered drug "addicts" by your standards. Judy has that 80's reality show hack beat by.... well.... beat by reality. I do find your love of a gay, obama supporting liberal star search contestant from the 80's quite amusing though, thanks for the laughs.
Oh gee, my bad. Taking drugs is AOK with me. Drugs are fun. I encourage all people of all races and creeds to do drugs.....better?