Does the Obama administration know what the term deadline means?

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
First with his "Red Line" in Syria

Now the Iran nuke deal has come and gone.

What's the point of a deadline if you know that the side your negotiating with is spineless and won't walk away when your deadline has passed?

Since the time we're in grade school we learn that deadlines are important and need to be respected. Don't turn in your homework on time? You get a zero. Don't buy tickets to the prom in time? You and your date will be pouting outside. Don't pay your bills on time, your car gets repossessed.

Why are these politicians so dumb so as to not know that?

I'm going to pay my federal taxes in July, but I'll keep in contact with the IRS, how do we think THAT would work?

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
tumblr_nm1rqfkJFM1r55d2io1_500.jpg
go Super,bababababa,go sign up....if you have kids have them sign up and see if you think that waiting a little longer to get a peaceful solution is a better alternative to war....

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
go Super,bababababa,go sign up....if you have kids have them sign up and see if you think that waiting a little longer to get a peaceful solution is a better alternative to war....

Exactly.. Send their kids to fight the great christian holy war on islam...

As long as they are talking, nobody is getting bombed. But of course, if youre john mccain..

McCain_Bomb_it.png

TOS.

bbsam

Staff member
First with his "Red Line" in Syria

Now the Iran nuke deal has come and gone.

What's the point of a deadline if you know that the side your negotiating with is spineless and won't walk away when your deadline has passed?

Since the time we're in grade school we learn that deadlines are important and need to be respected. Don't turn in your homework on time? You get a zero. Don't buy tickets to the prom in time? You and your date will be pouting outside. Don't pay your bills on time, your car gets repossessed.

Why are these politicians so dumb so as to not know that?

I'm going to pay my federal taxes in July, but I'll keep in contact with the IRS, how do we think THAT would work?
Why does the right wing in this country always try to simplify things to grade school level thinking? You want red lines in the sand, hard time tables at the negotiating table, and economics that reflect balancing a checkbook on Monday evening. Have you stopped to consider exactly how complicated these talks can be with six different nations represented? I bet it's even harder than deciding between a multitude of Republican presidential hopefuls.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I don't care how many countries are involved in the talks. This administration set the firm date, not me. What's the point of even giving a deadline if you're not going to walk away when zero hour comes and goes?

You asked why we simplify things to grade school thinking? It's not a "gradeschool" mentality, it's a very basic, pure way of thinking that we're tought from the get go.

Obama's just so dead set on getting an Iran deal done that he'll keep extending giving concessions JUST so he can say "I was the President who negotiated and improved our relations beyween Iran and Cuba" just to do it. He cares way too much about peoples opinion of him, and he wants to be remembered for that at all costs

ImWaitingForTheDay

Why does the right wing in this country always try to simplify things to grade school level thinking? You want red lines in the sand, hard time tables at the negotiating table, and economics that reflect balancing a checkbook on Monday evening. Have you stopped to consider exactly how complicated these talks can be with six different nations represented? I bet it's even harder than deciding between a multitude of Republican presidential hopefuls.
Because this is WHAT THEY ARE.. one of my fav.quotes
“The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.” -

Albert Einstein.......... Pretty much today's GOP.....STUPID

ImWaitingForTheDay

I don't care how many countries are involved in the talks. This administration set the firm date, not me. What's the point of even giving a deadline if you're not going to walk away when zero hour comes and goes?

You asked why we simplify things to grade school thinking? It's not a "gradeschool" mentality, it's a very basic, pure way of thinking that we're tought from the get go.

Obama's just so dead set on getting an Iran deal done that he'll keep extending giving concessions JUST so he can say "I was the President who negotiated and improved our relations beyween Iran and Cuba" just to do it. He cares way too much about peoples opinion of him, and he wants to be remembered for that at all costs
SBALL has no idea what he's talking about. The deal involves China, Russia, France , Germany and great Britain. It is revolving around automatic triggers that cannot be vetoed by those Nations with UN veto powers. China and Russia are backers of the Iranians . They do not want automatic triggers involved . Those triggers automatically are re-installed if Iran fails to comply with the agreement. If they are not automatic then China and Russia could veto any new resolutions which they most certainly will. Not so easy as The Sball thinks.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You call giving Iran nearly anything they want is "progrrss"? Lol.

You set a deadline, you hold to it. Sorry, I'm not sure why that's such a foreign concept.

Even democrats are saying they should walk. But keep hurling insults at Conservatives

bbsam

Staff member
You call giving Iran nearly anything they want is "progrrss"? Lol.

You set a deadline, you hold to it. Sorry, I'm not sure why that's such a foreign concept.

Even democrats are saying they should walk. But keep hurling insults at Conservatives
So if we walk and China, Russia, Britain and France decide to lift sanctions, how does that further our objectives?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Our objectives of allowing a crappy regime of getting nukes? No idea.

We should never have started negotiations in the first place

Your idea of "diplomacy" is to drop bombs first, and negotiate later. Iran is an independent country, and is not subject to anyone's will other than through diplomatic channels. If they want to build nukes, they can. It's up to the rest of the civilized world to discourage them. When it's proven they have other more sinister intentions, Israel is more than capable of handling Iran. We, of course, will assist them.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

How do you know? Do you have access to the negotiations? Your "opinions" seem quite similar to those espoused (look it up) by the usual Right Wing TeaCon suspects.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
North Korea .
They were paid not to advance their nuclear weapons program , but that did not stop them .
Who can say that by giving Iran everything they want means that they see obama as weak & have already decided to continue with their deep underground programs ?

If you really want to see someone committing a real stupid act , checkout DHS' new CAM idea .

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Is that why you never served your nation?

Didn't want to be someone else's puppet?

Is that what you consider our soldiers?

realbrown1

Your idea of "diplomacy" is to drop bombs first, and negotiate later. Iran is an independent country, and is not subject to anyone's will other than through diplomatic channels. If they want to build nukes, they can. It's up to the rest of the civilized world to discourage them. When it's proven they have other more sinister intentions, Israel is more than capable of handling Iran. We, of course, will assist them.
Germany is an independent country.

We would have been better off invading in 1937 and hanging that tyrant to the nearest light post.

realbrown1

Because this is WHAT THEY ARE.. one of my fav.quotes
“The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.” -

Albert Einstein.......... Pretty much today's GOP.....STUPID
A made up saying from a person that follows the fake people(DEMOCRATS).

Ironic, if you think about it.