Does this happen often?

badpal

Best one ever i had a 100+ pound call tag for a an apartment on 3rd floor.. knock on door. Hot girl answers.... im here to pick up package... opens door, its a dresser all put together.. i said whats wrong.. she said its warped... from aquick look i already knew what was wrong...she said the drawers dont go in.... i asked who put it together,, expecting it was her... no my boyfriend.... i said you need a man.. u got a screwdriver... i can fix this in a minute.. the tracks were on upside down... duuh... thankfully im a honest and respectful guy... she was soo damn fine... customer happy... and the only reason i helped her is...... i didnt feel like lugging that back.... and being a good person
Hope you sheeted it NR1, so you had an excuse to stop and see her two more times.

Indecisi0n

Best one ever i had a 100+ pound call tag for a an apartment on 3rd floor.. knock on door. Hot girl answers.... im here to pick up package... opens door, its a dresser all put together.. i said whats wrong.. she said its warped... from aquick look i already knew what was wrong...she said the drawers dont go in.... i asked who put it together,, expecting it was her... no my boyfriend.... i said you need a man.. u got a screwdriver... i can fix this in a minute.. the tracks were on upside down... duuh... thankfully im a honest and respectful guy... she was soo damn fine... customer happy... and the only reason i helped her is...... i didnt feel like lugging that back.... and being a good person
Hopefully it was her underwear drawers you had to fix.

Johney

Dear Penthouse....

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
You got a handy too, didn't you?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Sounds like he had a call tag for clerk girls dresser.
IMG_5866.GIF

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
One of the drivers I load for says that recipients ask him all the time to assemble the thing they ordered and where to put it in their house (mostly furniture). People don't actually do this; they know you're just delivering the package right?
Happens all do the time. I just ignore them.