Does Tie Guy Flame Everyone?

tieguy

Banned
"Does Tie Flame Everyone?"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OK, now I've got that out of the way I'll answer the question. Not everyone but you also have to understand a little history about Tie. Sometime back we had this girl here by the name of Sweet Suzy that Tie just took an immense liking too. I mean those 2 would go at one another like to animals in heat but one day his Suzy was taken away and he's been heart broken ever since. Now he spends his days in the misery of intellectual frustrations and takes his remorse out on others hoping to fill the huge whole in his heart of lost love and hoping that his Suzy will once again return to his waiting arms!

Sorry Tie, I was feeling silly and just couldn't resist!
:tongue_sm

I just figured a silly question deserved a equally silly answer.

I do kind of miss her. But as obsessed as she is something tells me she will someday turn up on my front door step.:thumbup1:

tieguy

Banned
He should be retired/fired but he seems to think it's okay to post opinions from the company computers. Instead of working on company problems he's content to b.s. all day at his desk. No doubt he has a blog of some sort championing UPS virtues to all who would dare claim the oppsite. The name of his blog would go something like TIEGUY'S UPS IF I WERE QUEEN or WHEN I LOOSEN MY TIE I SOIL MYSELF or maybe TIEGUY'S CORNER OF MIKE'S LOWER BOWEL. Remember opinions are like bellybuttons and A-holes everybody has one :wink:

Dave does this mean you will be rejecting the class action welfare check you did not earn?

tieguy

Banned
Hey Tie, I have question, Dude are you retired or in a nursing home, is there a lap top strapped to your body with wireless internet. How much time do you spend on the net.. It seems with the length of your post and number of them causes me to question you sanity. Whens the last time you seen a little daylight.

Curious. This thread had to buried on page three of the archives when you brought it back up to ask this question?

705red

Browncafe Steward
Question for you.....
I know the Cubbies have two amazing pitchers named Kerry Wood and Mark Prior. How many games have they won this year? just curious
Didnt you lose 2 pitchers this weekend? I have wood and priors number if needed, go METS. Joe torre better not get fired until the end of the season, he has done alot for the yankees!

Channahon

Didnt you lose 2 pitchers this weekend? I have wood and priors number if needed, go METS. Joe torre better not get fired until the end of the season, he has done alot for the yankees!

Not being a Cubs fan, didn't Mark Prior get hurt in his hot tub, pre season?

My husband listens to sports radio all most of the day, think that's because I retired last year.

Anyways, he's usually on top of his Chicago Sports. Was hard for him when we relocated over the years, but we're back home and he's into Chicago sports again.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Not being a Cubs fan, didn't Mark Prior get hurt in his hot tub, pre season?

My husband listens to sports radio all most of the day, think that's because I retired last year.

Anyways, he's usually on top of his Chicago Sports. Was hard for him when we relocated over the years, but we're back home and he's into Chicago sports again.
Kerry wood slipped in the hot tub. Prior is done for the year with his shoulder.

Chicago sports? Blackhawks still suck, Bulls choked in 6, Bears stumbled in super bowl, the fire are out of naperville now, the sohave the lowest batting acg. in all of baseball, and the cubs will win the world series this year!!!!!!!!!! Now i caught you up on chicago sports.

wkmac

I do kind of miss her. But as obsessed as she is something tells me she will someday turn up on my front door step.:thumbup1:

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

That was good Tie! I've been watching another back and forth in another thread with a couple of posters here that remind me of you and her but these are 2 guys. Can you just imagine the fun and sexual suggestions I can have with that?

:wink: :thumbup1:

Just wait and you'll know when it happens because I'm betting one of them will absolutely explode and that will just make it even better! Take care bud!

tieguy

Banned

Thats rich. A cub and yankee fan jabbing each other on which team has lost the most pitchers to the DL list.:thumbup1:

hoser

Industrial Slob
he hasn't flamed me ever.

has it occured to the op that starting such a thread is flaming in itself? and has it occured to anyone that flaming someone that you think flames everyone doesn't really make it right? rather, that person looks really stupid.

i'm proud to be a union thorn in my supervisor's side, but i envision tie to be the guy that realises it's apart of the game and deals with it.

so maybe you should deal with him. his insight outweighs the pain in the ass to someo friend you.

Iconoclast

Yeah, I am with Hoser, I mean that is what makes these boards go around. You have to admire Tie for his pluck. He is very, very consistent in his viewpoints, and what appears to flaming is sometimes just good old fashioned debate.

Tie and I almost never see eye to eye, but he is not afraid to get in and mix it up, and he doesn't back down from a fight-those are two very important qualities in the forum. He may flame form time to time, but he has been on this board a long time, and he has outlasted many-for that alone he earns some respect and latitude with his posts.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Thats rich. A cub and yankee fan jabbing each other on which team has lost the most pitchers to the DL list.:thumbup1:
Why do you always have to flame someone tie? Thats not very nice beating up on those yankees. Whats your team tie, please no flaming just answer the question!

tieguy

Banned
Why do you always have to flame someone tie? Thats not very nice beating up on those yankees. Whats your team tie, please no flaming just answer the question!

I am a proud oriole fan. A team that skillfully finds new ways to mismange itself.

We pay jay gibbons about 10 million a year to be a below average outfielder while letting the likes of John Maine, Eric Byrnes and Jack Cust get away.

We decided to spend some money this year and spent 30 million for a revamped bullpen only to watch them pitch batting practice for the other team.

Had a chance to pick up Vlad( years ago) , Soriano or Cliff Lee. Sorry too much money.Japanease players. No can afford to pay for their sushi. However we did pick up Jay payton a terrific part time player from Oakland.

The owner was able to swindle a lucrative TV deal with a network who does not provide digital viewing much less HD.

When I go to a game I have the pleasure of sitting with a house full of yankee or red sox fans who can not buy a ticket back home.

All in all this experience has been sheer torture for someone who remembers the old orioles who also had good pitching, defense and a farm system producing one good player after another.

Thanks for asking :blush: