Does time fly?

BigBrown3605

Bluetooth here all day long too. Love the convenience of it. Nice to jamm when running resies, job gets so monotonous and boring lol.

untitled1.png

I'm old school........ This is how I roll.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Music keeps me soothed and relaxed, helps me get in my zone. Only when im running resies though in like developments. Gotta stay focused on hway, don't need the distraction. Im one of those people who need 3 things going on at 1 time versus 1 thing at 1 time lol. A lot of people cant multitask and it always cracks me up, im just like really dude are you serious right now lmfao.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I got about 5 or 6 dudes im super tight with and that's bout it really. I get along with everybody and am cool with everybody, but just a couple ill hang out with outside of work, catching some UFC or football and whoopin some CANDYAZZES in some ping pong lol. Those are the ones id hook up totally if I ever won like the powerball or lotto.

Z

ZQXC

It doesn't actually fly; but it can really haul ass!

Especially, when your life is 2/3 (or more) over.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

If we get a diad prompt while the wheels are in motion, we are instructed to wait until we get to the next stop & turn the car off to remove the diad from the diva. Our supes call drivers on their cells during the day. If they answer the call while driving, the message is "report to the center manager's office in the am. Total bs on their behalf. Leave me alone & let me do my job.
That, my friends, is the perfect definition of "entrapment"!

It's only "entrapment" if you are foolish enough to answer it while you are driving.