Does UPS management ever get drug tested?? SRS

partizan

Well as part time supervisor even before being promoted, there was never a drug test. only a backround check. My question is to Full time management, if you want to be promoted to be in Full time management will you under go a drug screening? Also There is a opening for "Loss and prevention part time supervisor position, as an part time sup for 3 years, I applied for the position, AND an FBI Background check is required, does anyone know if they require you to do a drug test? i know personal who operate vehicles are required) The reason i ask i dont smoke pot, but i did smoke some couple of weeks ago for a friends birthday party, and pot can stay in your system up to 90 days. this is a serious question and anybody with any knowledge would really appreciated it.

texan

I know it is a serious question, and I do not know the answer.....
But are you familiar with the former President Bill Clinton?

[video=youtube;Bktd_Pi4YJw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bktd_Pi4YJw[/video]

Returntosender

Well as part time supervisor even before being promoted, there was never a drug test. only a backround check. My question is to Full time management, if you want to be promoted to be in Full time management will you under go a drug screening? Also There is a opening for "Loss and prevention part time supervisor position, as an part time sup for 3 years, I applied for the position, AND an FBI Background check is required, does anyone know if they require you to do a drug test? i know personal who operate vehicles are required) The reason i ask i dont smoke pot, but i did smoke some couple of weeks ago for a friends birthday party, and pot can stay in your system up to 90 days. this is a serious question and anybody with any knowledge would really appreciated it.

If you gonna go into management you have to know this stuff!

Marijuana Detox Kits

THC also know as Marijuana is one of the most popular drugs used by the adults. However, it's one of the most dangerous, as it stays in your organism for a long time. This drug is not soluble but the places where it is kept are the fat cells. And the amount of toxins depends on the amount of drug taken. Need To Pass THC Drug Test? It's not a problem. Marijuana Detox Kits will help you to overcome it. Consisting of natural components, Marijuana(THC) Detox Products help to detoxify your system completely, but not to hide toxins. Only this guaranteed method will contribute to pass Marijuana(thc) drug test successfully. Note that our marijuana detox products are originally made of natural components and are harmless and secure for your health.THC Detox Products - Pass your Marijuana drug test

Mapp

Choo Choo
90 days? That is some super weed. Pretty sure its closer to 30 depending on body fat in regards to a urine sample. When I worked probation I had a fellow admit to using 3 days prior ,but tested negative 3 times in a row.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

90 days? That is some super weed. Pretty sure its closer to 30 depending on body fat in regards to a urine sample. When I worked probation I had a fellow admit to using 3 days prior ,but tested negative 3 times in a row.

30 days in your urine--up to 180 days in your hair.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Yet meth, and crack cocaine , which makes the teeth fall out, and take away your reasoning, because it makes you want to kill your mother, to get more, and turn such people into crack whores only stay in the system for 2 days. I guess brake cleaner, drano, and bleach are much better for the functioning society than a little ole weed.

Evidentially not with all the bad decisions ups management make by the minute.

Packmule

It is now a proven medical fact that a glass of RED wine per day for females, 2 max for males, provides incredible health benefits, from lowering chance of heart attack or stroke, to reducing chances of cancer over time. Weed don't do that! It can lead to lung cancer.

Mapp

Choo Choo
It is now a proven medical fact that a glass of RED wine per day for females, 2 max for males, provides incredible health benefits, from lowering chance of heart attack or stroke, to reducing chances of cancer over time. Weed don't do that! It can lead to lung cancer.
Study Finds No Cancer-Marijuana Connection

By Marc Kaufman
Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, May 26, 2006

The largest study of its kind has unexpectedly concluded that smoking marijuana, even regularly and heavily, does not lead to lung cancer.
The new findings "were against our expectations," said Donald Tashkin of the University of California at Los Angeles, a pulmonologist who has studied marijuana for 30 years.
"We hypothesized that there would be a positive association between marijuana use and lung cancer, and that the association would be more positive with heavier use," he said. "What we found instead was no association at all, and even a suggestion of some protective effect."

Study Finds No Cancer-Marijuana Connection

I'd smoke dope, if it were legal..

TSGguy

Loss prevention is a security job, that is why the background check is performed. I don't think they test management for drugs unless there is a reason...like if you show up to work with a box of twinkies and your hair in dread locks, that might get you sent to the clinic.