Does UPS management ever get drug tested?? SRS

TechGrrl

Space Cadet
Loss prevention is a security job, that is why the background check is performed. I don't think they test management for drugs unless there is a reason...like if you show up to work with a box of twinkies and your hair in dread locks, that might get you sent to the clinic.

There are a lot of management jobs in the airline that are subject to random drug testing...maybe even gateway sups.

Kruldingo

Just don't start using any drugs that makes you want to eat people's faces off & eat their brains like what's happened in Pa & Md.. You'll get shot in my neck of the woods as we're prepared for a Zombie Apocopyse!

rocket man

Well as part time supervisor even before being promoted, there was never a drug test. only a backround check. My question is to Full time management, if you want to be promoted to be in Full time management will you under go a drug screening? Also There is a opening for "Loss and prevention part time supervisor position, as an part time sup for 3 years, I applied for the position, AND an FBI Background check is required, does anyone know if they require you to do a drug test? i know personal who operate vehicles are required) The reason i ask i dont smoke pot, but i did smoke some couple of weeks ago for a friends birthday party, and pot can stay in your system up to 90 days. this is a serious question and anybody with any knowledge would really appreciated it.
you dont smoke it /? BUT YOU SMOKED IT A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO? OK. UPS IS GOOD AND BAD BUT NO MATTER HOW MESSED UP ITS IS ITS STILL ONE OF THE BETTER COMPANIES AROUND, AND 99.7 PERCENT AGREE WE DONT WANT DRUG FIENDS ECT ITS A TRIP WITH OUT DRUGS INVOLVED. GO TO some other company

Bad Gas!

Dont go to FT management. Wait for something else....On another note. I'm surprised pkg car drivers dont get tested...