Does UPS shafting of it's managment healthcare make U accept they want to get us too?

subdivide

Re: Does UPS shafting of it's managment healthcare make U accept they want to get us

Did you get the new TeamCare package? What do you think about it?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Re: Does UPS shafting of it's managment healthcare make U accept they want to get us

I'm sure there was a reason why "more facts" weren't presented by IBT to those who possibly had to switch plans before the initial vote and why "we still don't know" what those changes exactly are. IBT is stalling for a reason and highly doubt it's because there's not much difference between the two.

There is wisdom in this belief.

ups clerk

"WE" didnt ask for $3.90 in raises, and besides, UPS didnt have to use "new" money for those raises, bonehead, they came out of the pockets of the part timers who's progression was extended another year. By not paying them full rate for another year, UPS saves money and then turns around and hands that same money back as raises.

Its all a shell game bro.

Personally, I am glad they kicked the spouses off the insurance of the non union workers at UPS. Serves them right. I hope UPS is going to use the savings from kicking them off to maintain our current benefits in the west after this contract gets shot down again in a couple of weeks.

That would make my day.

Peace

TOS
I think it is ironic that a week before this bombshell fell on FT supes, I got a letter as I am sure everybody did, about the process of being supervisors...PT and FT....If I was to consider it...after reading about that, I will never become a supe...talk about bad timing on the Company. Not to mention, I have a feeling FT's will be leaving in droves as soon as they find something better. Good luck in trying to find people to replace them.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

I think it is ironic that a week before this bombshell fell on FT supes, I got a letter as I am sure everybody did, about the process of being supervisors...PT and FT....If I was to consider it...after reading about that, I will never become a supe...talk about bad timing on the Company. Not to mention, I have a feeling FT's will be leaving in droves as soon as they find something better. Good luck in trying to find people to replace them.

Not much motivation, I agree and the Teamster employees have degraded even more than the benefits... especially the UPS Clerks. :wink2: