Doesn't anyone learn?

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by TheJackal, Oct 5, 2013.

1. TheJackal

TheJackal Active Member

There's cameras everywhere. Question is......why even bother getting out of the truck?

2. serenity now

serenity now Guest

you sure wouldn't have wanted to make that looooong walk-off

what a worthless excuse for a delivery person

.... and throw a freakin' salad in there once in awhile

3. barnyard

barnyard KTM rider Staff Member

I find myself looking for cameras now. If I see one, I like to smile and wave, maybe do a little dance. I would imagine that I actually see less than half, but whatever.

4. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

If you weighed 400 pounds,you'd drive on the lawn too. With delivery tactics like this, it's easy to see how she got to be a cow.

5. Operational needs

Operational needs Well-Known Member

LMAO!!! That is too funny! I wonder who she thought the homeowners would think left those tire tracks in their grass.. Talk about LAZY!

6. Route 66

Route 66 Flacid Member

she's probably protected by the AOPWU (American Obese Postal Workers Union)

7. Sniper

Sniper Active Member

Typical GOVERNMENT

I "hope" she doesn't put in for a transfer to be a bureaucrat under Obama care :happy-very:

8. purplesky

purplesky Active Member

Looks like post office management running off some mail. :funny:

9. StuffItFred

StuffItFred Member

Actually, more than likely this is not an actual USPS employee. But a contract employee held to different standards. (Sound familiar?) Hence the pig not in uniform.

Sure would be nice if EVERYTHING didn't always have some sort of political spin to it. :annoyed2:

10. TUT

TUT Well-Known Member

I would have flipped that little tractor on it's side.

11. NonyaBiznes

NonyaBiznes Yanked Out My Purple-Blood I.V. In 2000!

Sniper: Just put it out there! Everything comes back to the "Black President", right? It's getting old, like the Republican party!

12. NonyaBiznes

By the way, this lady WAS a temp for the USPS.

13. Its not about the "black president".its about the president, who think he is a king! Thank God he cant run again! No hope and very little change..............like nickels and dimes......if we are lucky!

14. MAKAVELI

MAKAVELI Well-Known Member

Just what " change " are republicans looking for? It seems to me you wanted things to stay the same as the Bush years. Don't tell me show me.

15. NonyaBiznes

Since you used "Republican Quote #1,327, please expound on how he is a king? I thought your party insisted he was a "Messiah". Make up your mind. And who is "WE?"