Dog bite

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Big Babooba's 4 year old granddaughter was mauled by a family dog yesterday. It took over 100 stitches to put her face back together. She spent the night in the hospital, but may be going home today. She is doing good.

My prayers and best wishes for a speedy recovery.
:hugs:

over9five

Staff member
My shotgun goes out to them if they need it. That dog wouldn't have lived one minute after that had it been my granddaughter.

Sorry, best wishes for the girl.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Blessings.
Dilli, thank you for always being a strong friend and once again for being my friend.
BB, thank you for contacting Dilli and allowing her to gather prayers for Grampa's Baby-Girl.

All my prayers.

Echoing Over's feelings but directing them to the dog's owner.

rod

Retired 22 years
I hope everything turns out ok. May I ask what kind of dog was it? Most dogs hate it when you get "in their face".

Big Babooba

Thanks everybody. My granddaughter is doing fine. She's just worried that she won't be pretty anymore. The dog has been quarantined as the law requires.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I believe every state, especially so if records cannot be produced, it has to be held to make sure it is not rabid.

bigbrownhen

Hope she is doing well BB. Just tell her that of course she is a beauty still, and tough as nails! Stunning combination for any princess!