Dog bites

Scoot

Six times in my first six years. Not once in the last 8. I ran one over a few years ago though. Dogs 6, me 1.

BrownArmy

Got nibbled in the :censored2: by a dog today, I think he was just pissed that the 'regular' driver didn't bring him his treats.

Jesus, are these dogs blind? I don't look anything like the 'regular' driver.

Oh, wait...

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
the amount you get never compares to the fear you now have. And I own big dogs, but they are babies. I would never own a biter, I would put it down. Thejingling of the keys make you almost pee your pants, once you are attacked. But I have learned you have to have a mindset, the dog smells it. You have to feel and portray, to that dog, that if you bite me it better be a good one, coz it will be your last one. So far so good. When I got bit, I lost two weeks, tore the bicep outta my arm, going for my throat, I blocked it. The home owner had no insurance. I got jack :censored2:. Dog Lover, stupid owners is the problem.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
The day I run from a goose is the day they can have my man card. Come on man it is a damn bird.

I wound up reporting a mild ankle sprain once that was the result of being attacked by a semi-wild turkey. I posted about it in a thread a few years back. The damn bird was airborne and up in my face with beating wings and big ugly vulture talons, and your natural instinct is to want to run or flinch away from a critter like that. As far as geese go, the big ones have beaks that are about crotch-high, so getting bitten or pecked by one could be REAL painful for anyone who has a "man card."

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Any goose that get's anywhere near me get's an ehffing diad to the nog. My job is to come home safe to my family, not get pecked by someone's gander of geese.

Indecisi0n

Never been bitten. If the dog barks at me showing ANY aggression then i honk the car horn. If no one comes out I either leave it bagged at the mail box with info notice reading "dog" or if its too big /valuable its NI1. Where i put dog in my service cross.

slaveofbigbrown

Lol about the geese! Only on the golf course has that happened to me. But been bitten once by a shepard. Lady opened door as I was walking up walkway. Dog broke threw the flimsy screen door and got me good on the calf. 9 puncture wounds and a couple shots later got a check for 850!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Lol about the geese! Only on the golf course has that happened to me. But been bitten once by a shepard. Lady opened door as I was walking up walkway. Dog broke threw the flimsy screen door and got me good on the calf. 9 puncture wounds and a couple shots later got a check for 850!

Dog bite sounds bad but I'm more interested in the time you were bit by a Shepard. Were you bothering his flock?

old brown shoe

30 year driver
Had a driver that was bit by a pig on the back of his leg. Had a bad cut that took a bunch of stitches to patch him up. It was a pet pig that was in a front yard.

J

jibbs

The day I run from a goose is the day they can have my man card. Come on man it is a damn bird.

Full-grown geese can cause some serious damage if you get a limb caught between one of their wings and body, but they're no swans. Swans are one of the most friend*ed in the head birds I know of, third to golden eagles and shrikes. For the most part, though? I just don't like birds. Working in a pet store through high school taught me that one.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
legbite2.jpg
visible punctures scars and dimples
legbite2.jpg