Dog bites

slaveofbigbrown

Yeah the dog bite hurt like a SOB! best part was when the owner asked if he bit me! No I screamed and bleeding from my leg csuse he licked me! The goose? I dont wut happened. I walked up to my ball and I saw him about 10 yrds away. All of sudden hes chasing me up the fairway! Lol. My buddies were on the ground laughing at me!

gman042

Been around the block a few times
Got bit by a dalmatian a few years ago. Full set of teeth marks on my inner forearm. Sure made me feel a little better when the owner lady took off her shoe and beat the living tar out of that dog. She was still beating it when I drove off.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Hard to get bit by a dog delivering to the mall

I dont deliver to any malls.

If you look at the pics I have been posting in the "hows the view" thread for the past few years, you will see that I have a semi rural route, mostly residential, with plenty of loose dogs.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Got bit by a dalmatian a few years ago. Full set of teeth marks on my inner forearm. Sure made me feel a little better when the owner lady took off her shoe and beat the living tar out of that dog. She was still beating it when I drove off.

When I was 9 I got badly mauled by my aunt and uncles English Bulldog. It tore my leg into a bloody mess, I wound up needing 40+ stitches. What made me feel better as my aunt was loading me in the car to go to the hospital was the sound of my uncles .357 going off in the back yard and sending that dog to doggie heaven.