doing my thirty day packet

jharleyman

I need some advise im doing my thirty day packet are there tips that y'all can give me i want to pass this i just having trouble with address i hope i can get the hang of it in thirty days what i mean by address knowing what starts from lowest to highest numbers or will that come natural after running the route after some time

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
Huh? What?

You want a tip? Stay off the booze, even on the weekends, during your probationary period.

I need some advise im doing my thirty day packet are there tips that y'all can give me i want to pass this i just having trouble with address i hope i can get the hang of it in thirty days what i mean by address knowing what starts from lowest to highest numbers or will that come natural after running the route after some time
Dude there isn't even a period in that whole paragraph and I'm not the grammer spelling police by far because I'm not and you need to use that stuff because it pisses posters off so just try to stay out of the back of the truck as much as you can and keep a positive mental attitude and just keep trying you can do it you just have to endure and stay YOUR corse and I k ow I didn't use a period either but I'm trying to prove a point and by the way I just had sex about eight minutes ago and I'm feeling good and I know it's my wife and that's no big deal but it felt good anyway and---------------

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
The mobile app sucks. If you have a smart phone get on the regular site. Bookmark it and then you can enjoy all the features via your smart phone. I rarely get on my computer anymore. Just use the full site instead of that mobile app.
Ya but isn't it really slow on your iPhone?? Mine is. I just use my wife's iPad when I'm home, mobil site during the day.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
Ya but isn't it really slow on your iPhone?? Mine is. I just use my wife's iPad when I'm home, mobil site during the day.

Probably depends on what iPhone you have. I have the 5, and it's just as fast as it is on my computer. On my two-year-old Android tablet, it - like much of the web - runs incredibly slow.