domestic partner benefits

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
My wife has insurance at her job. She has to pay a portion. She opted to jump on mine for free. Its not fair but thats the way it is. When we both had coverage mine paid first because my birthday was sooner. Again not fair.

Indecisi0n

Should I not through up my fist and say we are teamsters strong? Should I just sit in the fetal position?

You should and I will but I wasn't sure if you were like so many and think the teamsters are perfect. Their good does out weight the bad but we still have room for improvement.

You should and I will but I wasn't sure if you were like so many and think the teamsters are perfect. Their good does out weight the bad but we still have room for improvement.
You barked up the wrong tree with me. You called me out. I saw it. Others probably did also. I'm used to this. I'm on the front lines for Christs sake. Other watch me do everything for them. They think its because I've got balls. Little do they know I do it because I don't think anyone else will and because I think it's my way to heaven other than believing he is the son. Keep barking at me I've got one strong back.

Indecisi0n

You barked up the wrong tree with me. You called me out. I saw it. Others probably did also. I'm used to this. I'm on the front lines for Christs sake. Other watch me do everything for them. They think its because I've got balls. Little do they know I do it because I don't think anyone else will and because I think it's my way to heaven other than believing he is the son. Keep barking at me I've got one strong back.

And you say you have thick skin? Interesting.

And you say you have thick skin? Interesting.
I'm a human being and you half ass explanation or apology was kinda weak. I worked 46 hours in four days I've lost my cat. I have defused several stupid situations already this week from some of the most pusillanimous cry baby teamster and management people there could be. Your little comments struck a nerve and I think you we're very wrong calli g me out when you have no idea about wwhat I stand for. You offended me. I think you are like a lot of other members you want it to change but I really question if you want to step up to the front line like me.

Indecisi0n

I'm a human being and you half ass explanation or apology was kinda weak. I worked 46 hours in four days I've lost my cat. I have defused several stupid situations already this week from some of the most pusillanimous cry baby teamster and management people there could be. Your little comments struck a nerve and I think you we're very wrong calli g me out when you have no idea about wwhat I stand for. You offended me. I think you are like a lot of other members you want it to change but I really question if you want to step up to the front line like me.

I laugh at 46 hrs in 4 days. I work 56-59 hrs every week (i get pulled off street for DOT hr regulations a lot) and you don't see me crying about it like a women on her period.

I now see you cant carry an adult conversation so I'm done here. Maybe ill post a kitty picture for you in the fluff thread.

I laugh at 46 hrs in 4 days. I work 56-59 hrs every week (i get pulled off street for DOT hr regulations a lot) and you don't see me crying about it like a women on her period.

I now see you cant carry an adult conversation so I'm done here. Maybe ill post a kitty picture for you in the fluff thread.
so you are a feeder driver. I laugh at you 56 59 hour weeks. I work 55 hours a week plus I have kids. This is the real measure of a person. I could easily work 56 to 59 hours a week with no kids but I man up an do hat I do plus countless hours of union work on top of this. Adult conversation kitty picture. Kiss my ass Nevermind you would like it to much and I don't go that way.
Try upstate he might like that.

Justaname

407 steward did state why he was agitated. He seems like a good guy with a big heart. There really was no need to call him out on the other thread in my opinion. I appreciate people like him.

menotyou

bella amicizia
you don't see me crying about it like a women on her period.
Lets see you walk around with a wad of cotton shoved in your crotch so you don't walk around leaving a trail of blood like a corse, all the while having hormones raging. And, while those hormones are raging, I dare you to stand within arms length telling me that line, again.

I doubt, somehow, I'd be leaving the trail of blood.

I feel better, now.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

A some states have but the union needs to adopt civil unions and count that as "marriage" status for same sex partners.

I support civil unions and same sex marriages but do not support the extension of benefits to those in a civil union. How would that differ from extending benefits to those in a common law marriage?

menotyou

bella amicizia
I live with Tim. Not married(or other things, but that's another story), so should he be afforded the same rights as a husband? I certainly don't think so.