Donald Trump

moreluck

golden ticket member
Talk about a strain on a friendship......supposedly Ivanka is BFF with Chelsea Clinton. Both of their parents are running for president....weird.

Sportello

Ivanka's dress was one of her own designs and $158.00 !!
Daddy approved, ewww

trumpivanka.gif

moreluck

golden ticket member
Some of our 'finest' citizens have vowed to leave the country if Trump's elected.........this may be a good reason to vote for Trump. We could see people like Cher, Rosie O'Donnell, Whoopie, Streisand Raven Symone, Amy Schumer, Samuel L. Jackson, Miley Cyrus, George Lopez, Jon Stewart, etc. actually leave !!

Last edited:
P

pickup

P

pickup

Anyone hear any of the recent Trump interviews? Is the guy thinking about a run for the Presidency? He was on Greta last week, and somewhere else today.

He says (basicly) that China will destroy the USA. He would immediately put a 25% tax on anything imported from China. What we have now with China is not free trade anyhow, and this would create US jobs.

I kinda had an impression the guy was an idiot (from that dumb "You're Fired" show), but I liked how he sounded in the interviews.

Comments?

According to TOS , if he ran ,he would never make it out of the primaries. So I don't see him making any headway if he did decide to run. Sorry.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Trump is on the cover of Time as the person of the year...........it also says the 'president of the divided states of America'........yeah, divided by Obama's 8 years!!!
Nobody reads Time anymore.....not for serious news. It needs to go the way of Life and Post

TheJerk

Porch Pirate
Trump is on the cover of Time as the person of the year...........it also says the 'president of the divided states of America'........yeah, divided by Obama's 8 years!!!
Nobody reads Time anymore.....not for serious news. It needs to go the way of Life and Post

how many times do I gotta tell you. The country has always been divided and always will.

How many black friends do you have? how many blacks or hispanics live in your gated community?

newfie

I hear it was a great magazine in the 1930's. matter of time before you see it , the Washington post and NY times in a museum.