Donald Trump

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
He is an opportunistic pig but he's a good businessman and if y'all all really wanna live in a capitalist pig country he's a good one to consider.
He is a butt and I am a little surprised at myself but if ppl are going to insist all our problems are fiscal why not hire one of the best financiers for a while to straighten it out? He had some really interesting ideas and I do agree with him about China and India. Loved the point about n Korea spits out a bomb and we send our most expensive ship over there for free. I agree that s korea shod have to pay for service like that. I know I would probably freak over some of his policies but he does seem like a good candidate. He flipped from dem to GOP but he still gave the dems like 50 million last year. He's gonna go where he will most likely be elected. It is sorta rude but it's smart. I like having smart ppl in public offices. Palin and MCain scare me.

This fragment is the funniest thing ever said about DRUMPF.

FYI... he filed for bankruptcy protection 4 times in his business practices. How you equate that to running a country is mindboggling. GW BUSH also filed for bankruptcy protection on his businesses and look how that worked out for America.

TOs.

moreluck

golden ticket member

FYI... he filed for bankruptcy protection 4 times in his business practices. How you equate that to running a country is mindboggling. GW BUSH also filed for bankruptcy protection on his businesses and look how that worked out for America.

TOs.
Because you have to know when to get out and not throw any more money at it.....things that Obama doesn't know !!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
. He flipped from dem to GOP but he still gave the dems like 50 million last year. He's gonna go where he will most likely be elected. .

He flipped to the GOP, because, even as a bigoted Racist, homophobe and misogynous, he was going to be the smartest one in the GOP room, given the potential 17 other GOP candidates who were recycled idiots in politics.

All he had to do was appeal the to inner animous of the white electorate of the GOP and he could easily knock off the other GOP candidates. None of them had a chance anyways of winning, so Drumpf insulted his way to the nomination.

But, its one thing to insult people already considered idiots and beat them, and its another to take on the democratic establishment thinking you can insult your way to the presidency.

Drumpf is already being mocked by elite members of the GOP and his failure to unite the party will be his downfall.

Drumpfs idea of uniting the party is you people taking a deep swallow, and marking an X by his name because you HAVE TO.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Again you are oblivious to the truth.

None

TOS.
Most notably, former Hewlett-Packard CEO Carly Fiorina criticized Trump’s history of bankruptcies in his businesses.
Trump’s four bankruptcies were Chapter 11 reorganizations (named for its location in federal bankruptcy code), which are designed to restructure businesses without shutting them down completely. The purpose is to "save" the business, as opposed to other forms of bankruptcy which would liquidate the company, said Michael Venditto, a partner at the ReedSmith law firm who has extensive experience with Chapter 11.

Source.....None

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Trump, the man, never went bankrupt.

You either don't know the difference between a man, and a company, or you just don't care and want to sling mud no matter what.

Like a good little San Jose anti-Trump rioter.

We're you there?

Cling to hope and prey for loose change. Your candidate runs his businesses like you do your thoughts... Out of control and praying someone else saves him.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Most notably, former Hewlett-Packard CEO Carly Fiorina criticized Trump’s history of bankruptcies in his businesses.
Trump’s four bankruptcies were Chapter 11 reorganizations (named for its location in federal bankruptcy code), which are designed to restructure businesses without shutting them down completely. The purpose is to "save" the business, as opposed to other forms of bankruptcy which would liquidate the company, said Michael Venditto, a partner at the ReedSmith law firm who has extensive experience with Chapter 11.

Source.....None

Save "TRUMP" and screw his employees and his vendors that provided services and merchandise that TRUMP will never pay for.

Yeah, great code.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

TOs.
Nice that you would bring up GWB years as opposed to BHO current years . GWB has been out of office for almost 8 years and the whole economy mess is not his fault .
Are you still going to use GWB as your excuse when "your" next president further destroys the economy ?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
~Because you have to know when to get out and not throw any more money at it.....things that Obama doesn't know !!~ morelock

Sad when someones intelligence points them to ignore two men who bankrupted almost every business they ran, and then support them for president.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Let's see how many businesses did BHO run ?
None
How many did Hillary run ?
None

All I see is TOS chasing after windmills .
Carry on you poor lost soul.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
But it is the "code" as you state. If you don't like it, self immolate to bring attention to the matter.

I dont think there is any dispute that the "CODE" is available, but its available to LOSERS who run their businesses OUT OF BUSINESS and need the GOVERNMENT to bail them out so "THEY" can save themselves while people LIKE YOU, pay for it.

You think bankruptcy is free??

Who do you think pays for the chargeoffs the creditors have to take? Who do you think pays for the UNEMPLOYMENT insurance that has to keep being extended when TRUMPS former employees cant find a new job?

LOSERS file for bankruptcy, not WINNERS.

How you people equate Trumps wreckless approach to business a success?

He screws everybody he comes in contact with.

As president, the only left to Screw, will be you people that vote for him when he wrecks our economy.

TOS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
POS,

I realize that the world is not as you want it to be; therefore, you call names, then try to qualify your POV with your own slant on what YOU believe is "right".
In reality, "entities" that file Ch 11 do so because they KNOW when to throw in the towel and get some breathing room to start over on a better track.
Have you ever heard of Airline Deregulation?? EVERY airline either went Ch 7 or (some) CH 11. Very few of them are left. When Unions, Fuel Costs, etc. became staggeringly high, what are they do?
Are all the Mom and Pop Brick and Mortar folks that are getting hammered by people, possibly you, that frequent Amazon, etc to save a buck, Losers??

I say they are not, but name callers and nasty people ARE...