Donald Trump

Sportello

There was no doubt the media would find something to use to attack Trump so the focus moves away from Issues or be about Hillary. If this is all they could find to attack him with then it won't hurt Trump at all.
Issues? Trump deals with issues? That's laughable.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
There was no doubt the media would find something to use to attack Trump so the focus moves away from Issues or be about Hillary. If this is all they could find to attack him with then it won't hurt Trump at all.
The things is, the focus was never going to be on Hillary this week. It's the RNC, she's not going to be relevant outside of the standard bash fests in the speeches.

bbsam

Staff member
Vast left-wing conspiracy, eh?

oldngray

nowhere special
Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton lost her three point lead against Republican challenger Donald Trump in a new NBC weekly tracking poll published Tuesday.

The presumed nominee still holds a slight lead over Trump, carrying 46 percent compared to Trump’s 45 percent of likely voters. But when Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson and Green Party candidate Jill Stein are included in the poll, Clinton falls completely behind Trump.

Trump earned 40 percent, and Clinton earned only 39 percent of the vote. Johnson earned 10 percent of the vote, and Stein earned 5 percent.

Read more: New Poll: Clinton Loses Lead Ahead Of GOP Convention

New Poll: Clinton Loses Lead Ahead Of GOP Convention

bbsam

Staff member
Actually, as I listened last night to Mrs. Trump tell of her loving husband, i envisioned the Clinton campaign splicing clips of her speech with some of Donald's greatest "not so loving" exhortations. She has truly added fuel to the fire.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Actually, as I listened last night to Mrs. Trump tell of her loving husband, i envisioned the Clinton campaign splicing clips of her speech with some of Donald's greatest "not so loving" exhortations. She has truly added fuel to the fire.
What was she going to do? Bad mouth her husband?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton lost her three point lead against Republican challenger Donald Trump in a new NBC weekly tracking poll published Tuesday.

The presumed nominee still holds a slight lead over Trump, carrying 46 percent compared to Trump’s 45 percent of likely voters. But when Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson and Green Party candidate Jill Stein are included in the poll, Clinton falls completely behind Trump.

Trump earned 40 percent, and Clinton earned only 39 percent of the vote. Johnson earned 10 percent of the vote, and Stein earned 5 percent.

Read more: New Poll: Clinton Loses Lead Ahead Of GOP Convention

New Poll: Clinton Loses Lead Ahead Of GOP Convention
So Johnson only needs 5 more percent to get on stage at the debates.....maybe there is hope for this :censored2: show after all.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I don't agree with comparing her to Jackie O. You're talking about someone who was a democrat and pretty liberal for her time period. Also she pretty much had iconic style and historical clout that fashion designers are still inspired by her.

Trumps wife number 3 isn't on that level.

Bad analogy on your part

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't agree with comparing her to Jackie O. You're talking about someone who was a democrat and pretty liberal for her time period. Also she pretty much had iconic style and historical clout that fashion designers are still inspired by her.

Trumps wife number 3 isn't on that level.

Bad analogy on your part
That's your opinion.....I'm entitled to mine