Donating to the United Way

moreluck

golden ticket member
13 years and the same old :censored2:....give, don't give............nobody cares to hear about it...........go read the thousands of posts from the past 13 years!!!

Integrity

Binge Poster
13 years and the same old :censored2:....give, don't give............nobody cares to hear about it...........go read the thousands of posts from the past 13 years!!!
moreluck,

FYI The person who started this thread has only been here since April of this year.

Not everyone has been here since 2000 I think it would be great to use your long standing veteran status here to be nice and patient with new members of the BC.

Just my opinion, no disrespect intended.

Sincerely,
I

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think it would be great if people used the search function.......there is probably nothing new to be added. They should read all the entries first, then ad to them if they have something new to add.
I searched United Way and stopped counting at 7 different threads....................there's more, I'm sure.
The person who starts a thread owes it to himself and other members to see if there isn't already a thread on the subject ......where do you get UPS socks??? There must be a ton of threads with that title

Integrity

Binge Poster
I think it would be great if people used the search function.......there is probably nothing new to be added. They should read all the entries first, then ad to them if they have something new to add.
I searched United Way and stopped counting at 7 different threads....................there's more, I'm sure.
The person who starts a thread owes it to himself and other members to see if there isn't already a thread on the subject ......where do you get UPS socks??? There must be a ton of threads with that title
moreluck,

I think that would be a great practice too.

But I think an ever better practice would be for some of the long time BCers to be a little nicer and more patient with some new members.

I mean you no disrespect and I appreciate your longevity on this site.

Sincerely,
I

moreluck

golden ticket member
.."But I think an ever better practice would be for some of the long time BCers to be a little nicer and more patient...."

NAH !!!

How Now Brown Cow

We might as well lock all the threads on this forum. We can just add to the already existing ones. Every five years we can just add to the complaining about contract updates, every peak season we can keep those threads about the ridiculous work loads going, and whether to join the union or not could just be stickied to the top.

We do the same thing over and over everyday, there can't be too many different things to talk about pertaining to the work at UPS. You know that, so maybe you can stick to the off topic sub-forums instead of the one pertaining to UPS topics, so you don't have to tell the newbies to the forum how they are doing it wrong.

SignificantOwner

A Package Center Manager
United No Way

Brian Gallagher, President/CEO United Way Worldwide $999,574

That salary has risen from around 750k in 2007-2008, IIRC.

Not that any of this is surprising...

But imagine that - a 25% increase off the backs of hard working people like UPS'ers, who need the money.

​I can imagine it. I've read the UPS annual reports and seen it in action.