Don't ask - Don't Tell

moreluck

golden ticket member
BenneC20101204_low.jpg

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I'm not even entirely sure what point that cartoon is supposed to be making. Maybe that's the point.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I was offended by the cartoon. The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier was meant to honor those soldiers who died defending our country but for whatever reason were denied a proper burial. To trivialize this to state an opinion on DADT is inappopriate.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It's just a 'fact' that it doesn't matter who's inside that tomb. It's honoring a soldier and his supreme sacrifice to keep this country free. Some people don't get political cartoons and sometimes they are open to various interpretations....too bad you choose to think it's offensive when I think it's appropriate.......because his sexual orientation does not matter one iota.

If you are so easily offended and take everything so personally, maybe the deep end of the pool is not for you. Thought I was on ignore?

tomato /tomahto

over9five

Staff member
I was offended by the cartoon. The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier was meant to honor those soldiers who died defending our country but for whatever reason were denied a proper burial. To trivialize this to state an opinion on DADT is inappopriate.

How did you see it? Did you pardon Moreluck?!?!?!

packageguy

i don't think it's anybodys business don't ask don't tell. if i work with a brother teamster
we don't ask what he likes--- your not going to change any thing anyway . We are all one.