Don't go home !

El Correcto

god is dead
I got the day off. I'm eating McDonalds breakfast sandwiches and about to watch some HBOGO, while waiting on my bae to come over. Have fun out there though :proud:

BrownThunder

My route is primarily industrial with less than 10 resi stops.

We'll see what hey have to say at PCM. I will not go home unless I'm laid off, I'm guaranteed 8 and by god that's what I'll get!

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
They were trying to make me work. Young boy came in, i asked supe whats hes running, he said nothing, i gave young boy the diad and said hes runing this, supe said ok see you tomorrow lmfao.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Like your style
giphy.gif

iruhnman630

I signed the pay actual list.

8 am my phone rings.

I get to start at 2 pm, so I can work less tgan 8 hours, driving in an ice storm, 90+ miles, just to pick up maybe 30 packages.

oldupsman

They were trying to make me work. Young boy came in, i asked supe whats hes running, he said nothing, i gave young boy the diad and said hes runing this, supe said ok see you tomorrow lmfao.

And that's a good lesson for all the young guys on this board who want to get in. If you're standing there with no work for
the day go around to every seniority driver standing there and ask if he wants to go home. You can almost always
find one guy that will go home. That's how I got in.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

And that's a good lesson for all the young guys on this board who want to get in. If you're standing there with no work for
the day go around to every seniority driver standing there and ask if he wants to go home. You can almost always
find one guy that will go home. That's how I got in.

Me too. I would show up to work each and every day dressed and ready to go.