Don't know if I still have a job?!

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I was hired as a seasonal driver helper the week before Christmas this year. After waiting about 5 days after orientation, I finally got called in, and worked the 22nd, 23rd, and 24th. My driver and I seemed to work well together, but on the last day, things seemed a bit strange. The driver got a few obscure messages on his DIAD and grew increasingly frustrated, at one point saying "we need to go back to your car." We ended up delivering everything before I got off, but since Christmas Eve, I haven't been called back.

I finally called the eHR number, (cuz I can't find the local one), and got a message saying my social security number isn't in the system. So, I'm wondering, did I lose my job? I might've moved a bit faster than a "brisk walk" back and forth from the rezzies, and I miiight've crossed in front of the truck a few times (at the driver's request), but would this be reason for me being fired? It's just really frustrating, and a bit worrisome, that I've heard absolutely nothing.
quizzical.gif

If you can't figure out that Xmas eve would be your last day and you are not an employee, your 3 day paycheck is the least of your worries.

Last edited: