Don't talk about Apple!

FedExRookie

I dont know where the volume is going! I have very few Apple packages in my truck, maybe 1 or 2 a week tops.

1. It's been 2 quarters since the iPhone 5 was released, numbers are expected to be lower

2. Samsung S4, while not at iPhone level, has many people up for new contracts waiting for it to be released in a month.

worldwide

I thought it was strange for management to put so much emphasis on making sure one customer's packages were delivered on time. We were basically told it doesn't matter if it causes us to have 10 lates, get the apple delivered on time. On extended routes this means if you have to drive an hour out of your way to deliver the apple, you have to do it. You may pas up 10-15 stops to deliver that one package on time, even if it causes the other ones to be late.

Remember the FedEx advertising tagline from 1991 - 1994? It was "Our Most Important Package is Yours." That is no longer the case.

Broke

Remember the FedEx advertising tagline from 1991 - 1994? It was "Our Most Important Package is Yours." That is no longer the case.
Nope. They only care about one thing; their bottom line. Screw the customer, screw the courier and make the most profit as they can.