dont talk about other people behind their backs

have you ever been gossiped about and found out?

• Total voters

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
there are no secrets at ups.

just don't understand people who do this. it always gets back to the person being talked about.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It's like a locker room, everyone rips on guys behind their backs, so we all do it, and we all have it done with us as the subjects.

Who cares?

upschuck

I can only control what I do, not what other people say I did. Not everybody is going to like you, and as long as you have a couple good friends, you will be ok.

TonyBrowntana

Who do i trus? Me das who!!!
Unless they are a runner. Guys that run their ass off all day. No breaks, no lunch. Spread the word on them.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Johnny Paycheck

Speak softly and carry a big stick.
At an old job I had an assistant manager who thought she was something special. Talked behind my back to whoever was in the room the moment I left, people would want a day off, know that I wanted hours and would ask her and she'd tell them not to call me.

All of this got almost immediately relayed to me whenever she would say it, as I was friends with everyone and even secretly dating one of the managers favorite employees. I would come back from lunch and here "Guess what Patty said..." At least once a week. And I told her so on my last day.

Last edited:

BrownDooDoo

I jumped with this older guy one time....he's gotta be at least 48. All gray. Small skinny fella to the point he looks sort of like a cartoon character in the baggy browns.

MF was running EVERYWHERE! EVERY STOP!

I didn't know that wasn't normally lol.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
there are no secrets at ups.

just don't understand people who do this. it always gets back to the person being talked about.
Ohhhh, I know this story (just change the names). Stop doing things (and/or guys) at work that people feel the need to talk about...just sayin. Other than that, who cares what people say?

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I jumped with this older guy one time....he's gotta be at least 48. All gray. Small skinny fella to the point he looks sort of like a cartoon character in the baggy browns.

MF was running EVERYWHERE! EVERY STOP!

I didn't know that wasn't normally lol.

Roger_Smith.png