Don't Tell - Don't Ask

dragracer66

I give my partner a kiss every morning when he drops me off. Quick peck on the lips or cheek. Didn't think I had to ask if my coworkers were ready to see it. Don't remember them asking me what I thought I was ready to see...
If your so proud of your life style why not give him a longer kiss that people will see???? With you saying a "Quick peck on the lips or cheek" makes you sound like your not comfortable with that life style either!!!!!

Overpaid Union Thug

Wow, you took a simple question and turned it into a "gay people get special treatment" post. Yep, special treatment alright. Special treatment in insurance, family medical leave, funeral leave, tax filing, and that's just the work related stuff. But gee, we get to make out in public and not get in trouble... LOL.

Simple question? LOL! I was simply warning the guy that if he pressed this issue then it's highly likely he'd be made out to be the bad guy instead of the two that were showing too much public display of affection. I guess the point I was trying to make was that his question wasn't simple and that he should be carefull. And don't pretend that the scenario I presented isn't likely. The ACLU would have a field day with it. It's pathetic.

If your so proud of your life style why not give him a longer kiss that people will see???? With you saying a "Quick peck on the lips or cheek" makes you sound like your not comfortable with that life style either!!!!!

I think UPS should use the military policy towards public display of affection while in uniform and on UPS property. If I remember correctly the rules stated that while in uniform a couple was only aloud to kiss and/or hug for a set amount of time. I can't really recall right now but I think there were defined limits on what type of kiss was aloud. Basically it was a quick kiss and hug. Anything more is in poor taste and whenever I see it I can't help but wonder....What ever happened to common courtesy?

browniehound

I thinking sucking face is unacceptable in public and more so in the workplace regradless of who is making the offense. It needs to be taken it to private. Doesn't make a difference if the couple is homosexual or heterosexual.

FromBluetoBrown

I think UPS should use the military policy towards public display of affection while in uniform and on UPS property. If I remember correctly the rules stated that while in uniform a couple was only aloud to kiss and/or hug for a set amount of time. I can't really recall right now but I think there were defined limits on what type of kiss was aloud. Basically it was a quick kiss and hug. Anything more is in poor taste and whenever I see it I can't help but wonder....What ever happened to common courtesy?[/quote]

When I was in the Navy if you were in uniform it was a regular kiss, no frenching or anything like that and a brief hug.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Just a gentle reminder to please be tolerant and respectful of others in our diverse community that may have a different culture, lifestyle or beliefs than you do.

I also agree with supercool, Diesel's vending machine item blackmail thing would be totally worth it, but the caddy might be better.
:happy-very:

ImpactedTSG

Just a gentle reminder to please be tolerant and respectful of others in our diverse community that may have a different culture, lifestyle or beliefs than you do.

I also agree with supercool, Diesel's vending machine item blackmail thing would be totally worth it, but the caddy might be better.
:happy-very:
Being tolerant and respectful I will simply state that I do not agree with that lifestyle choice. You know the reaction you will get from 99% of people so engage in PDA at your own risk of ridicule.

How's that Cheryl? I tried to be as nice as I can about it.

over9five

Staff member
"This could become one of those threads."

Please note how Over9five made one boring comment, and (for once) did not allow himself to start and/or join in any intolerance!

satellitedriver

Being tolerant and respectful I will simply state that I do not agree with that lifestyle choice. You know the reaction you will get from 99% of people so engage in PDA at your own risk of ridicule.

How's that Cheryl? I tried to be as nice as I can about it.
I would be nice if you would adopt a tolerance and respect for the standards of BC in all your posts.
You don't agree with the lifestyle and that is your prerogative.
You open yourself for ridicule, when you state that you "know" how 99% of people think on any given subject.

DS

Fenderbender
Well I never been to heaven
But I've been to Oklahoma
Woah they tell me I was born there
But I really don't remember
In Oklahoma, not Arizona
What does it matter
What does it matter
-----------------------------------------------------
people are people so why should it be,that you and I should get along so awfully

In a land far away where the men were all gay
and the girls were all hot lesbo cuties
with no precreation, they soon dwindled out
and theres nobody left there today
A certified microsoft technician walks into a bar and orders a drink,
....finish this one for me...

local804

A certified microsoft technician walks into a bar and orders a drink,
....finish this one for me...

Two hot blondes in mini skirts and knee high boots pick him up and take him to thier place.
finish it now......

rod

Retired 22 years
Two hot blondes in mini skirts and knee high boots pick him up and take him to thier place.
finish it now......
One of the hotties says to the tech "want to get it on with a couple of hot lesbo UPSers?":happy2:
someone else finnish it

AlaskaMike

After 15 years of being together we really don't need to make out in front of the UPS building to prove anything. And I'm usually running late anyway... And how many old married couples do you see making out in front of where they work?

Oh, and one more thing, it's not a "Lifestyle". I've got a job driving a package car, a spouse, two kids and three dogs. If that's a "lifestyle" then most of the rest of the people here have "lifestyles" too I guess.

Last edited:

helloitsme

If it's two lesbians....gawk and stare .....you know you want to ! If it's two gay guys....walk on by and vomit later if it upsets you. I don't think UPS really cares as long as the customers are taken care of.

BTW....I could only dream af watching lesbians make out in public....LOL:happy-very:

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
BTW....I could only dream af watching lesbians make out in public....LOL

Hang out at the local softball diamond on womens league night.