Don't Work Harder Because It Is Peak

Dr.Brownz

The power of peer pressure can be amazing.

and again you are a tool of the company. It only matters to you because you have nothing else. Seriously get some hobbies dude, try bicycling or something. You will be alot happier, maybe then you won't feel the need to question people on taking time off to spend with their kids.

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
It's management's job to worry about him. Not yours end of story.

When the same guy causes me to get home so late that my girl and kid sleeping 3 times in a row then I start worrying about him because he's affecting me.

I didnt care what this guy was doing before I had to help him 3 times in a row. Now that I haven't had to help him anymore I no longer care what he does. One thing is certain though, I still see his name up on the dispatch board where we clock out as 'needing help' a lot. Just saying.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Had a manager tell me other drivers were getting upset that they had to keep bailing me out and that I need to turn it up. Lol.

When I was in PC, my favorite moment was when I was telling the center manager one morning I was going to need help to finish that day, he blew up and screamed at me, "GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!" It was all I could do not to laugh out loud in his face, but I kept a straight face and scratched my head and looked around and asked him, "What program?"

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
HAVE to? We all make choices.

I usually don't mind helping once or twice a week. 3 times in the same week is where I start responding no. Usually management is good about leaving me alone after that. Only a couple of times have they used that line 'we are INSTRUCTING you to help'. Once they do that you know the drill: Either you go help or get hit with 'failure to follow instructions' the next day.

iowa boy

(Green light of death). "We need you to go help Sluggo."

Some of our dash mounted diad holders angle down far enough so you can't 'see' the green light of death. And I have been instructed to not look at my diad while driving, and if I look to see if the green light is on, then I guess I can't look at my diad while driving.

This is why I love the out of town routes, get out of town, no one to help either way...you are on your own, and that's the way I personally like it.

WorknLateHuh

Yep, she sure does Dave. I'll believe that when me :censored2: turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet.

Baby_Has_Amazing_Reaction_To_Grandpa_s_Roar.gif