DON'T YOU COME HERE THIS LATE!!!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Your going to get a concern.......it's not your call to refuse his package.......you have to call your sup and let him make the decision........you said yourself he will be expecting del tomorrow

It is the customer's call to RTS the package and this particular customer made that call when he made a decision to refuse to sign for it. We already collected our revenue on the package from the shipper, we can collect again when they reship it. If the customer doesn't want his package being RTS'd, he can make better choices next time.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

There will be a concern, but I agree with you here. If you made contact with the driver but wanted to be a D***, RTS it is.

Overpaid Union Thug

I've told management to pull their heads out of their ass's on more than one occassion. No one wants a ****dam* residential delivery at 8 or 9pm. I'd be annoyed if someone knocked on my door past 7pm. The only time we should deliver that late is peak season. It just isn't good customer service.

What is this "customer service " you speak of? Never heard of it.

Last edited:

UPSGUY72

What if they are on vacation and have asked that their packages be held for delivery when they get back?

(I would still find a safe place to DR rather than have to deal with them later)

You do not future resi if the person is going on vacation they can have there package held for up to 5 business day or 7 calendar days by using MY choice not leaving a note.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I've told management to pull their heads out of their ass's on more than one occassion. No one wants a ****dam* residential delivery at 8 or 9pm. I'd be annoyed if someone knocked on my door past 7pm. The only time we should deliver that late is peak season. It just isn't good customer service.
the website used to say that a delivery can come to your house up to seven o'clock now I think they have change that to 8 o'clock

Re-Raise

I decided a long time ago that it is a waste of my time to be mad it someone if they don't know I am mad at them.

As soon as he handed the DIAD back without a signature on it, I would have told him that he has two choices .. sign now or I am sending it back as refused.

I am doing a job, not playing games.

wayfair

swollen member
Had a customer get mad at me because I asked him to put his GSD and Chow up so he could sign for a birth certificate..

He said they were "just puppies" and I told him that I didn't trust them as they barked very aggressively at me.

He said "I'm not signing, goodnight" and shut the door.

refused, didn't want.

box_beeyotch

Had a customer get mad at me because I asked him to put his GSD and Chow up so he could sign for a birth certificate..

He said they were "just puppies" and I told him that I didn't trust them as they barked very aggressively at me.

He said "I'm not signing, goodnight" and shut the door.

refused, didn't want.

Should've let them come at you and then punted those bastards right in the jaw or if you carry a knife stab em.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Refusing to sign is refusal of the delivery. At least for the past 30+ years.
He told him it's too late come back tomorrow........if a customer is closed do you sheet that refused as well.........I agree that if someone refuses to sign for no reason.....its refuses......but the guy told him it's too late bring it back tomorrow

Coldworld

60 months and counting
no matter how you feel about the way customer would treat us coming to their door late it all comes back to u_p_s keeping us out there too damn longFedEx doesn't do it DHL doesn't do it the post office doesn't do it its just upsI think that people expect us out late during Christmas but not in July