DON'T YOU COME HERE THIS LATE!!!

UnconTROLLed

perfection
All the customer would have to say is he was already in bed and did not get up because it was too late. His word versus the driver. NI 1.
The driver is going to win this one all day, at least in mgmt's eyes....you don't go to a stop and sheet as RTS REF without contact from the customer. IS that really likely to happen? No.
The customer refused delivery and they had their chance....RTS REF, FTW.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It is the customer's call to RTS the package and this particular customer made that call when he made a decision to refuse to sign for it. We already collected our revenue on the package from the shipper, we can collect again when they reship it. If the customer doesn't want his package being RTS'd, he can make better choices next time.
I agree but still doesn't make it right that we are banging on doors at 830 for a signature outside of Christmas season. ..it makes the company look bad

Rainman

Its all good.
All the customer would have to say is he was already in bed and did not get up because it was too late. His word versus the driver. NI 1.
And if the driver was not a problem child, then he would be believed. Either way, the package has already gone back and the consignee will have learned his lesson regarding refusing to sign. He might be pissed off, but he will think twice about refusing to sign in the future.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
OK Jake the snake roberts.....Where's miss Elizabeth
Clipboard03.jpg

clean hairy

Real simple.
"Sir, I understand you are unhappy with how late I am here. I would rather be home right now myself. However, I cannot go home until my route is completed, and with amount of work I was given, unfortunatly, I am here at this time. If you would be good enough to sign, I can get home to my family sometime tonight."