DON'T YOU COME HERE THIS LATE!!!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Clipboard03.jpg
Is that a gash on his forehead? ?

porkwagon

Real simple.
"Sir, I understand you are unhappy with how late I am here. I would rather be home right now myself. However, I cannot go home until my route is completed, and with amount of work I was given, unfortunatly, I am here at this time. If you would be good enough to sign, I can get home to my family sometime tonight."
That's too many words. Driver asked for signature, customer didn't give it. Once a customer starts giving me crap, I stop talking and move on.

rod

Retired 22 years
I don't kick dogs or stab them, I'd rather kick the owner for not securing his dogs.

Apparently you have never actually been attacked by a dog----you're lucky. If you were are you saying you would just stand there and let it maul you? I've never stabbed one but I have sent a few flying in my day.

upschuck

Real simple.
"Sir, I understand you are unhappy with how late I am here. I would rather be home right now myself. However, I cannot go home until my route is completed, and with amount of work I was given, unfortunatly, I am here at this time. If you would be good enough to sign, I can get home to my family sometime tonight."
You are hot and tired, you are not going to react that way.

JL 0513

I'm just curious as to why you have an 11+ hr day in May. In my center, it's hard to go out with more than 9 hrs. And I want more than 9. If it was one driver having a bad day, he'd be sent help. Nobody is out past 8:30 except the 2 weeks before Christmas.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I'm just curious as to why you have an 11+ hr day in May. In my center, it's hard to go out with more than 9 hrs. And I want more than 9. If it was one driver having a bad day, he'd be sent help. Nobody is out past 8:30 except the 2 weeks before Christmas.
My understanding was that he's a newer swing/cover driver, but could be wrong.

wayfair

swollen member
Apparently you have never actually been attacked by a dog----you're lucky. If you were are you saying you would just stand there and let it maul you? I've never stabbed one but I have sent a few flying in my day.

I never said that. I've been bitten 5 times. I've busted a diad on one before too.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Lol just depends where you work.

Ever heard of summer peak? I often work later june July August than December.

KaiserTom

Seems like someone needs to have a conversation with my center. Peek never ended here, it just got a little better.