DON'T YOU COME HERE THIS LATE!!!

Overpaid Union Thug

The whole "Christmas season" excuse for working 14 hours is asinine and shows how weak our union is...there is no excuse any time of year to be working until 830 or later at night, it's a disgrace. Especially during the holidays, if ANY time of year.
This past peak is proof that it's possible to get us all in at a decent time. I only worked past 8:30 a couple of times.

Dr.Brownz

I told Management to :censored2: off this week with their: it;'s heavy this week because of the 3 day weekend nonsense. No it's heavy because you :censored2:s cut routes out that we had all last month with less volume.

JL 0513

This past peak is proof that it's possible to get us all in at a decent time. I only worked past 8:30 a couple of times.

And the company has said it way over spent to avoid bad PR two years in a row. New strategies will take effect next year to avoid both scenarios. Like it or not, shareholders won't let the company overspend like that every year.

ArcherUTR

Unless you are speaking of dishonesty such as falsifying a signature , or unreported property damage, you can take a customers complaint and stick it

So you are saying that you can tell the president of a company that has a high volume pick up account to "Go suck his dead mother's dick and that you hope his children die in a fiery car accident!!!" Then the company closes the pick up account. And this has happened many times with different businesses.

???

oldngray

nowhere special
I've seen a PDS change a route from red to yellow with a short sequence of key strokes and mouse clicks.

The dispatch range and it's colors have little to do with your real planned day/ It is based on the number of total stops and routes in the center. If there are more total stops then your mythical range will increase so it looks like you are still dispatched in range. Otherwise the whole computer screen would be a sea of red. Many times I was dispatched in the yellow and ended up over 9.5 planned day even by their numbers.

ArcherUTR

My Center like to create last second splits after the blinky light dispatch numbers have been shown and proven. They will hand you a split :censored2: to pull off of your truck along with your air manifest.

Sometimes they won't even bother to do that. Then later in the day you realized you have an extra 30 stops that aren't even in your EDD.

Overpaid Union Thug

The dispatch range and it's colors have little to do with your real planned day/ It is based on the number of total stops and routes in the center. If there are more total stops then your mythical range will increase so it looks like you are still dispatched in range. Otherwise the whole computer screen would be a sea of red. Many times I was dispatched in the yellow and ended up over 9.5 planned day even by their numbers.
I don't know what he changed but it was done swiftly with a few key strokes and movements of the mouse. A bonus baby was pissed that his route was red so the PDS laughed and did his thing to change it to yellow. The bonus baby didn't think it was funny.

Tough Guy

Red means over 9.5 I presume? Yellow is below? 3/4 of the routes always seem to be "red". A few white and a few yellow.