Don't you love HR

Cementups

Box Monkey
Don't you just love when you go to HR for a question or serious issue and they talk to you like you're stupid and should already know. I'm a new-ish driver. and I was wanting to get some shorts, well I figured since they gave me my first uniforms(no shorts) I would go up and ask them for some shorts. Instead I was instructed to go through my center. That was better and a more pleasant experience. Not a fan of being talked down to like I'm nothing. Fooka you HR. You don't help :angry:

I hate when the janitorial crew screws up my paycheck. WHY CAN'T THESE PEOPLE DO OTHER PEOPLE'S JOBS RIGHT!?!?!?!? ARGH!!!!

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Don't you just love when you go to HR for a question or serious issue and they talk to you like you're stupid and should already know. I'm a new-ish driver. and I was wanting to get some shorts, well I figured since they gave me my first uniforms(no shorts) I would go up and ask them for some shorts. Instead I was instructed to go through my center. That was better and a more pleasant experience. Not a fan of being talked down to like I'm nothing. Fooka you HR. You don't help :angry:

Do you have socks?