Dookie stain

No1b4Me

Dookie stain you ready for the Clemson Tigers to shut down the low tide. Clemson gonna shut them down. The low tide had a cupcake schedule this year. Wait until they meet boulware... [emoji41]

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Dookie stain you ready for the Clemson Tigers to shut down the low tide. Clemson gonna shut them down. The low tide had a cupcake schedule this year. Wait until they meet boulware... [emoji41]
I'm a Clemson fan and they were damn lucky.
I think the Hokies played one of their best games this season.
You never know how they are going to play ... like Heckel & Jeckel.

wkmac

I grew up on Clemson Football as my dad was a scholarship player at Clemson from 1950' to 1954'. Season tickets through the 60's and 70's along with several trips to bowl games. For Clemson to get a chance at Bama again, first they have to start showing up for games and then they have to get by Ohio State which is no walk in the park by any stretch. Clemson beat themselves last year against Bama and credit to Saban and Company they know how to exploit and get back into the game.

Whitewashing USCjr is one thing but that is the Clemson that needs to show up on game day or else New Years Eve is a long and uncomfortable night for the Tiger faithful and the Buckeyes are off to the Big Game.

As a side note, will be interesting to watch Jalen Hurts step out onto the Big Stage and see how he handles that pressure. Regardless, that kid is good and will only get better.

As to how I'm handling today, I posted this elsewhere for laughs.

"Today I entered rehab for a serious problem that began on labor day weekend. The withdrawals are at their worst today, severe I might add, and over the course of the next couple of weeks will begin to subside. But then in about 3 weeks I will be tempted and likely fall off the wagon for a short time but then recover and by late January, my rehab will be all but complete and a new normal sets in.

My problem you ask? The end of Saturday College Football!"

;)

wkmac

2000px-Clemson_University_Tiger_Paw_logo.svg.png

wkmac

I suspect they had one hell of a party at the Esso Club beginning about 12:30 am this morning. Probably still going on!

wkmac

Friend of mine who went to Bama' who is really a good guy and good sport sent me this picture with the following description attached. To say we both laughed would be an understatement.

"Sunrise over Lake Hartwell looking out from Death Valley at Clemson University on Tuesday Morning after the win over Bama. LOL!"

15941022_1303004296387315_6819544965622409008_n.jpg