Doorbell business opportunity!

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by bddaddy, Sep 22, 2016.

1. bddaddy

bddaddy Member

It's amazing how many big expensive homes have broken doorbell buttons. Someone could make a few bucks replacing these. They only cost $5 and I bet you could charge $25.
  2. By The Book

By The Book Well-Known Member

Sometimes I think I've got a new money making idea....and then I talk it over with my wife...she sets me straight.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. scooby0048

scooby0048 This page left intentionally blank

And it's even more amazing when these run down, section 8, star of the trailer park homes have a $200 RING doorbell, yet can't put a clean diaper on their 7th kid, or pick up just one pile of their 3 dog's mountain of turds.
    • Agree x 4
    • Funny x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Beer x 1
    • List
  4. ManInBrown

ManInBrown Well-Known Member

I've noticed a lot of new construction houses here, don't even have doorbells. People don't want to be bothered.
  5. pickup

pickup Well-Known Member

Senior DingDong to the rescue.
  6. 542thruNthru

542thruNthru Active Member

What's is amazing to me is how many big expensive homes I deliver to have pretty much no furniture but a couple card tables and a crappy couch. 800k for the home and you're furnishings are as cheap as a broke college kid.
  7. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Did you notice the basement with the blacked out windows?
    Could be a grow house.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  8. 542thruNthru

542thruNthru Active Member

It's funny. I never seem to notice the basement at any home I deliver to in California. I need to get my eyes checked I'm getting old. ;)
  9. landrick

landrick New Member

Well, how about all the crappy apartment intercom dialers that don't work? Even on new buildings sometimes. If there's a screen, it's burned out and you can't read it half the time. And maybe 10% of the names are actually in the system anyway. Just pray you have a gate code for those...
  10. Richard Harrow

Richard Harrow Would you pay a dime to see this?

Forget door bells. $1 million for a house, would the $3 for a house number at Home Depot break you?
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  11. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

You're a ding dong.
  12. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

I always found it amusing that the crappiest trailer had the biggest satellite dish.
  13. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

The next big thing in door bells are those that have a camera which sends the video feed straight to your smart phone.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. StoptheAct1212

StoptheAct1212 Active Member

I wish we could sell stuff... i would be rich just selling house numbers and doorbells
  15. Wally

Wally Hailing from Parts Unknown.

Always place the package so that it covers the camera doorbell, if possible. lol
  16. bottomups

bottomups Bad Moon Risen'

Yet they paid their bill on time and you would never get a call tag from Dish Network.
  17. hellfire

hellfire no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG

Don't ring, don't knock, who wants to hear them complain about their damaged box
  18. scooby0048

scooby0048 This page left intentionally blank

Yeah right! Next you'll say they came up with some optimized navigation system to help drivers at UPS!
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. 3 done 3 to go

3 done 3 to go In control of my own destiny

Only drop and go in my woods. Take it any way you want
  20. Covemastah

Covemastah Suspension Ovah !!! Tom is free FU Goodell !!

Don't hold it all in @scooby0048 ,,, just let it allllllllll out son !!
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List