Doorman Building after 3:00

BrownArmy

After the doorman signs you have to choose the left at location. We don't have doorman in the DIADs in my center so I could either choose reception or choose other and type in doorman. Either of those two choices designates the stop as commercial.

So when you show up at an apartment complex, indirect stops, some of which are savers, do you have late air?

Or do you make sure you show up before 1500 to deliver residential savers?

(Hint: Left At Residential, location: Doorman, or my favorite, LEASING OFFICE)

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The stops within the building are residential; however, when you prerecord and indirect to the doorman, the stop becomes a commercial stop.

What is the difference between the doorman or hired help, (maid, nanny, chef) I deliver to at private residence's? Both are residential, as are any commercial stops within a residential building. That's how it is in my area anyway. Wouldn't be at all surprised it is different in your parts.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Put an edit function back into the diad with a prompt for the reason and all this nonsense would cease... Wait! We can't have drivers thinking out there, now can we?

upsman68

After the doorman signs you have to choose the left at location. We don't have doorman in the DIADs in my center so I could either choose reception or choose other and type in doorman. Either of those two choices designates the stop as commercial.

You are so wrong on this one. It's residential. That's what my center manager tells me and that's how I sheet it up.

rod

Retired 22 years
I would have to drive at least 120 miles to find a doorman -------- unless you are counting the Walmart greeter.