Dorothy, Toto, and the ground drivers.....C'mon KANSAS!!!

vantexan

Are you being sarcastic or are you serious ?

You apparently haven't read the "Making Ends Meet" thread. Having a little fun with one of the posters. "This company screws it's employees too much! This company screws it's employees too little! This company screws it's employees just right!!!

Lordtekk

You apparently haven't read the "Making Ends Meet" thread. Having a little fun with one of the posters. "This company screws it's employees too much! This company screws it's employees too little! This company screws it's employees just right!!!
So I'm assuming the screwing for you is just fine ?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
We all know how this movie ends.

The flying box monkeys start an overnight delivery service and then The Wicked Warlock of the South casts a spell on lawmakers so he can shift most of his volume to cheaper tattooed box monkeys that can't fly?

thedownhillEXPRESS

The flying box monkeys start an overnight delivery service and then The Wicked Warlock of the South casts a spell on lawmakers so he can shift most of his volume to cheaper tattooed box monkeys that can't fly?

Don't forget about the return to reality too!!
Only over the rainbow can the ground creatures not be considered "employees"....

bbsam

Staff member
And the flying box monkeys, their wings clipped, come falling to the ground where the far tougher, non-crybaby, tattoed box monkeys take their lunch and crap on their pretty little heads.

STFXG

BBSam's...I like it. Maybe I'll open a neighborhood bar...
If I come in and order an MFE will you huff and puff and blow a bunch of smoke then give me whatever you want to and I'll gripe while I take it then ask for another?

bbsam

Staff member
If I come in and order an MFE will you huff and puff and blow a bunch of smoke then give me whatever you want to and I'll gripe while I take it then ask for another?

Yep. I'll even do it in women's panties with leather chaps.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
And the flying box monkeys, their wings clipped, come falling to the ground where the far tougher, non-crybaby, tattoed box monkeys take their lunch and crap on their pretty little heads.

No.The flying box monkeys throw water on the Wicked Warlock of the South, and he melts away, crying "Job Creator. Job Creator". After he's gone, the Wizards of The Supreme Court says the independent contractor tattooed box monkeys are actually employees, and rules they have to clean-up their crap and shampoo the heads of the flying box monkeys. See,a happy ending.