Dot paperwork

Indecisi0n

If you have a controlled medical issues that you take medication for do you have to disclose it? The Meds don't effect driving or anything. It's more of intestional issues.

UPSGUY72

If you have a controlled medical issues that you take medication for do you have to disclose it? The Meds don't effect driving or anything. It's more of intestional issues.

You need to ask your Dr and see what he says....

You probably know the routine with getting a DOT physical. Meaning they don't test for drugs and as long as you can hear and see your pretty much OK. With the way your worded the question I think you already know what is going to happen if you tell the DOT DR what meds your taking else you wouldn't be asking if it's OK to lie or forget to tell the DR....

Only you can make the decision to tell the truth or to omit something from the questions the DOT DR ask you or the form you have to fill out....

Brownsfan

The Dot guidelines were created by the US senate i believe. You dont want to lie on those forms cause the fines are crazy. I had a scary disclosure and i was honest and up front and i passed. It was a tense morning.