DOT physical card

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by AngUPS, Sep 8, 2014.

1. AngUPS

AngUPS New Member

Passed my road test, did my physical and I'm planned on going to class on Wednesday. Today my full time sup says something is missing with my MEC. Turns out the "intrastate only" part of my card was not checked at all. Went to get it checked out and now it's marked as "no". Just wondering what your "intrastate only" is marked as and also your "cdl" is. Do you guys think they will pass me up from taking the class?

Sent using BrownCafe App

2. AngUPS

AngUPS New Member

Anyone? Lol

Sent using BrownCafe App

3. fres431

fres431 Active Member

I know they switched dot cards this year and there has been a lot of mistakes in my hub from ups doctor not filling card out right

4. Mike57

Mike57 Member

You should go back to the company DOC ASAP, to get that changed. It should be for INTERSTATE. INTRASTATE,means only within the state only.If you haven't already taken your DOT card to your states DVM.(Which has to be done by law now)
    This mistake will knock you out of the box.So get that done.,Then like I said you have to go to the DMV and have that changed. If's it's marked wrong, and you get stopped on a routine check,they run your CDL, you could have more problems than you want..

5. AngUPS

AngUPS New Member

Yea just a big mess

Sent using BrownCafe App

6. AngUPS

AngUPS New Member

Talking to HR tomorrow first thing tomorrow for sure then thank you

Sent using BrownCafe App

7. hondo

hondo promoted to mediocrity

Interstate, non-exempt?

8. Mike57

Mike57 Member

Yes!!!

9. hondo

hondo promoted to mediocrity

Thank you, brother. Common sense told me that was the right choice, but HR had absolutely no idea what I was talking about.