"DOUBLE BREASTING" - Non_union workers in Cartage Operations - On topic

Gear

Parts on Order
A lot of people say things on the internet that are less than truthful. If you want union solidarity don't attack a union brother with personal insults by calling them A** , idiots, and other words

The OP's insults came after several posts making fun on his question. Which Im sure he found insulting, most people would. He came here for advice and info, not to insult people. 2 wrongs dont make a right. Lets not forget the order how things went.

The OP's insults came after several posts making fun on his question. Which Im sure he found insulting, most people would. He came here for advice and info, not to insult people. 2 wrongs dont make a right. Lets not forget the order how things went.
Take a deep breath ...rookie.
You don't know how things work around here.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Asking if we answered his question is a insult that deserves being called a jerk?

Gear

Parts on Order
Asking if we answered his question is a insult that deserves being called a jerk?

Emotions run hot when dealing with your lively hood. I think that should be taken in consideration. We've all seen it, and this guy is in it right now. Im not looking to argue.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Emotions run hot when dealing with your lively hood. I think that should be taken in consideration. We've all seen it, and this guy is in it right now. Im not looking to argue.
Then stop quoting me and bringing me back in here. I have no problem helping, but if you don't like the answer's don't start calling names screaming in caps at people