"DOUBLE BREASTING" - Non_union workers in Cartage Operations - On topic

Kbdecatur

The only thing I asked was could anyone help me with my situation. More than half of you guys made jokes out of it which is SO wrong. If this were happening to you the tables would be turned. I came on here for HELP not to be ridiculed. Thanks to the ones that even told me which direction to turn even though I'd already used those avenues. It's just hard when you pay your local to represent you and they turn their back and look out for the company.. Not only me did they turn their back on but the entire barn..

Kbdecatur

I am not asking this to be a smart A* , but asking because I do not know. Are the Cartage division under the same collective bargaining agreement as us?
Pretty much we have a small section in the back of our master agreement which pertains to us but we refer to some of the things you guys go by.

Kbdecatur

I have a meeting today with the nlrb to give them all the evidence I have to prove my case. If this doesn't work I'm going to ship all my evidence to Washington DC to big boys of the Nlrb. We just need answers as to why our local is letting this go on and NOT fighting for us.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I have a meeting today with the nlrb to give them all the evidence I have to prove my case. If this doesn't work I'm going to ship all my evidence to Washington DC to big boys of the Nlrb. We just need answers as to why our local is letting this go on and NOT fighting for us.

Sounds like you have everything covered and really all we can do is wish you good luck. No one wants to see someone suffer, but,at some point and time everyone has gotten the screws put to them by UPS if you have been there for any length of time. It took me two years of fighting them and the union over my pay rate. Just keep fighting and hopefully in the end you will prevail. If as you have stated the local has been no help remember this at election time, also as others have said go to your monthly union meetings and let them know who you are.
Good luck

Kbdecatur

Sounds like you have everything covered and really all we can do is wish you good luck. No one wants to see someone suffer, but,at some point and time everyone has gotten the screws put to them by UPS if you have been there for any length of time. It took me two years of fighting them and the union over my pay rate. Just keep fighting and hopefully in the end you will prevail. If as you have stated the local has been no help remember this at election time, also as others have said go to your monthly union meetings and let them know who you are.
Good luck
Thanks