Doubling-Down On Discipline

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
As we all know, doing ANYTHING "wrong" right now will get you an OLCC or worse. This police state is exactly the wrong thing to do, which seems to be what they do best...wrong. After all, whose fault is it that we have the current fiascos, anyway? The EMPLOYEES,of course, not management, particularly UPPER management.

If these A-holes had one ounce of integrity and common sense, they'd look in the mirror and say, "God, we have effed this up incredibly, and we need to take action now, maybe even bring-in outside help to get things right". But no, "all of this is the fault of hourlies, and we will continue to reward ourselves lavishly for messing-up in every way possible". "We are the geniuses that make Express what it is!!"

Any "discipline" in this craphole needs to start at the top. The entire upper management team needs to be terminated and replaced with COMPETENT people.

thedownhillEXPRESS

As we all know, doing ANYTHING "wrong" right now will get you an OLCC or worse. This police state is exactly the wrong thing to do, which seems to be what they do best...wrong. After all, whose fault is it that we have the current fiascos, anyway? The EMPLOYEES,of course, not management, particularly UPPER management.

If these A-holes had one ounce of integrity and common sense, they'd look in the mirror and say, "God, we have effed this up incredibly, and we need to take action now, maybe even bring-in outside help to get things right". But no, "all of this is the fault of hourlies, and we will continue to reward ourselves lavishly for messing-up in every way possible". "We are the geniuses that make Express what it is!!"

Any "discipline" in this craphole needs to start at the top. The entire upper management team needs to be terminated and replaced with COMPETENT people.

Upper management sold the company's soul to the Wall St devil.
Now they don't know how to get it back , they just keep chasing their own tails.

Last edited:

hypo hanna

If the end game is to get rid of older employees, there is no better time to double down. Service is already shot and they won't do the right thing by offering the same buyout as what's offered the salary employees.

Dont sign any olcc's without a fight.

Goldilocks

If the end game is to get rid of older employees, there is no better time to double down. Service is already shot and they won't do the right thing by offering the same buyout as what's offered the salary employees.

Dont sign any olcc's without a fight.

FedEx ALERT LINE....Every employee of FedEx can make anonymous, confidential reports 24-hours a day of suspected business conduct, financial, legal and ethical violations within FedEx by making a toll free phone call. Its run by an independent company. When you call, you will be assigned a case number that you should write down. 1 866 423 3339....Report it!!!!!!!

DontThrowPackages

With your incredible talent I can't believe your just wasting it daily a company you hate.
Not everyone wants to be a lawyer, doctor or own his business. Not all of us wanted, or could afford, to go to higher learning institutions for 4-8 years. All some of us wanted was a job that paid well enough to put a roof over our heads, decent benefits, some time off and rewards for hard work. That shouldn't be too much to ask for in America should it? Years ago, the company offered what so many were looking for and they came aboard. Now those people, who have put in 15-25+ years are seeing the company they signed up for change into something far from what it was. Yeah, Its their company and they can do want they choose but don't knock anyone of us for speaking out on it. Some of you have an elitist attitude when it come to the working class American. " If you so talented why are you still working for a company you hate...?" This is coming from an elitist point of view. The translation to is quote is, " You can't do better than this so shut your mouth and take it". True, some can't. But some can. So what? The point is, the company is different and for no good reason. I check the company spreadsheets on Yahoo. They're making insane amounts of money. So one can only surmise that this is an attempt to eliminate the employees who got them to where they are now. Like burnt motor oil, just toss it out.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
With your incredible talent I can't believe your just wasting it daily a company you hate.

I'd rather "waste" it educating people about FedEx...especially employees. Speaking of education, the new and improved discipline is MANDATORY for the violations, so your manager must write you up or get written-up themselves. It is getting ludicrous and just simply waiting for the next StupidBomb to drop.

This company is beyond messed-up...it's FUBAR.

Last edited:

Btn1969

Hell they are going for broke at my station. Ollc for one late no excuses. Ollc for not making sph. Ollc if you do not leave the building on time. Ollc if you miss rtb. Ollc for looking at manager funny.

thedownhillEXPRESS

Hell they are going for broke at my station. Ollc for one late no excuses. Ollc for not making sph. Ollc if you do not leave the building on time. Ollc if you miss rtb. Ollc for looking at manager funny.

I posted the other day that I truly believe they are gearing up for massive firings.
They are evil scum who are destroying people's lives.

DontThrowPackages

Ahh, selective enforcement. What was once nothing is now an olcc. Funny how the rules change. Ever notice, soon after every peek, the olcc write ups increase? Miss a POD during Peek? No problem. Miss a POD during January, "Ohh can I see you in my office. Just sign off on this missing POD." But I fixed it. "I know, just building a file..I mean, just a friendly reminder". :kickedoutsmile:

bigbird00

Mrfedex,I agree with you %100,but its to late to get it back.These first quarter moves tell it all.The DRA trainwreck,manditory 1 hour break
which is supposed to make us more productive.The mato where I'am at is work as directed,smile and watch it fail.