Dow Closes Above 17,000 as Stock Rally Outpaces Economy

bbsam

Staff member
We were attacked. Someone had to pay for it.
Iraq, because Sadam was an ass toward the US and others.
Afghanistan because that's where the terrorist training camps were.
Sadam because he was an ass?! That's the standard that has to be reached to unleash an American invasion? Please tell me there's more than that...but in a different thread. This one is getting way off topic.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Why as a woman do you seek to degrade men by calling them female names? Do you seen women as "less than"?
It's "today's" way of saying "talk to the hand".....look it up in the urban slang dictionary and try to keep up. I didn't coin the phrase. I'm sorry you don't understand today's language....get with it or get left behind.

bbsam

Staff member
It's "today's" way of saying "talk to the hand".....look it up in the urban slang dictionary and try to keep up. I didn't coin the phrase. I'm sorry you don't understand toay's language....get with it or get left behind.
Ah. Well there's alot of urban slang that's derogatory and therefore I don't use. But hey, it is what it is. I thought maybe you had some kind of inferiority complex in real life. Maybe you grew up in a time and place where women were looked down upon. When it was perfectly logical for men to think for women and no question was asked when a woman was paid less for the same job. Those were dark days...in today's Republican party.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Ah. Well there's alot of urban slang that's derogatory and therefore I don't use. But hey, it is what it is. I thought maybe you had some kind of inferiority complex in real life. Maybe you grew up in a time and place where women were looked down upon. When it was perfectly logical for men to think for women and no question was asked when a woman was paid less for the same job. Those were dark days...in today's Republican party.
The 'dark days' are the present day situation in the white house......women are paid less.
Not knowing the phrases of today's youth makes you an old fogie !!
You don't have to use the slang, but you should know what the kids are saying.........TMZ will catch you up.

bbsam

Staff member
The 'dark days' are the present day situation in the white house......women are paid less.
Not knowing the phrases of today's youth makes you an old fogie !!
You don't have to use the slang, but you should know what the kids are saying.........TMZ will catch you up.
I think I'll pass. I am an old fogie and like it that way.

bbsam

Staff member
But you try to insult people with under handed slams. Typical liberal democrat.
In other words, typical hypocrite.
Hardly. I'm a Clinton Democrat. Clinton was anything but liberal but you aren't told to believe that so you won't.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Hardly. I'm a Clinton Democrat. Clinton was anything but liberal but you aren't told to believe that so you won't.
For someone who doesn't like derogatory insults, you sure use them a lot.
By the way, I am not told by anyone what to believe. I make up my own mind.
Also, Clinton was way more liberal than a moderate, despite what you were told to believe.

bbsam

Staff member
you find me derogatory? Nah. Derisive and mocking with an strong overtone of cynicism maybe. Never derogatory.

av8torntn

Me too. They actually believe that Obama's policies are helping the economy and not hurting it.
They also believe the Bush 2 ran up more debt than Obama.
Go figure.

Thought it was funny that he thinks deficiet spending helped the economy under Obama but deficiet spending hurt the economy under Bush.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
It was a question. That's what that squiggly line with a dot (?) means. Thought Av might be using more urban slang that I'm not familiar with.
Just saying the YOU'RE the last person to be the spelling police.