Down cycle

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
This place like everything seems to run in cycles and right now it sucks!!!!!! Sorry to be Debbie downer I'm sure it will pick up soon. I blame the trolls. It's getting pretty hard to shift through all the crap.

On a side not I thought an old man was going to throw a blow at me yesterday because I wouldn't deliver his packages where ever he wanted them on his 6,200 acres.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
On a good note a rang a doorbell today, waited was in middle of filling out notice when a very , very attractive 20 something year old ,half dressed , half shirt came to door and bent over to sign for her sig req package. Things always come around. Look for the bright spots in your job and focus on the good!!!! I get down a lot of times 2 but moments like this make it all worth it. Plus remember how much they are paying us to check out hot half naked chicks!!!! Best job in the community!!!

On a good note a rang a doorbell today, waited was in middle of filling out notice when a very , very attractive 20 something year old ,half dressed , half shirt came to door and bent over to sign for her sig req package. Things always come around. Look for the bright spots in your job and focus on the good!!!! I get down a lot of times 2 but moments like this make it all worth it. Plus remember how much they are paying us to check out hot half nipped chicks!!!! Best job in the community!!!

I told you to quit stopping by my house!...........................................................................................She didnt even order a package!...lol

J

jibbs

I blame the trolls. It's getting pretty hard to shift through all the crap.

I blame the forum's obsession with calling anyone and everything that moves a troll. Hell, I also blame the widespread use of the word "troll" on the internet.

BUT, there are a few one- and two-post users around here that make me feel like I'm losing IQ points with every sentence of theirs that I read. Those guys are dicks.

On a good note a rang a doorbell today, waited was in middle of filling out notice when a very , very attractive 20 something year old ,half dressed , half shirt came to door and bent over to sign for her sig req package. Things always come around. Look for the bright spots in your job and focus on the good!!!! I get down a lot of times 2 but moments like this make it all worth it. Plus remember how much they are paying us to check out hot half naked chicks!!!! Best job in the community!!!

eh. You just copped a view. Brownslave almost got blown.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Delivered to a rental office today and the cute lady in her early 40s was wearing this low cut shirt with a built in bra thing so she wasn't wearing a bra. It was one of those one shoulder strap shirts and the side with no strap had fallen so low her entire boob was out. I had to find out if it was intentional or not so I said cute top. She smiled and said thanks looked down said oh my God then yanked her shirt up. She turned bright red.

There was a major misconception that I'm a little disk pointed in. It was that I was a quitter. Nope I didn't quit I just walked in another mans shoes while he went through some treatment. I didn't drink for seven weeks and then had a beer with the man when he was safe to do so. I do t quit anything and that a s and I'm stickking two it. Lets get stupid. Ask me a quesstion?????????????))))??????

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
There was a major misconception that I'm a little disk pointed in. It was that I was a quitter. Nope I didn't quit I just walked in another mans shoes while he went through some treatment. I didn't drink for seven weeks and then had a beer with the man when he was safe to do so. I do t quit anything and that a s and I'm stickking two it. Lets get stupid. Ask me a quesstion?????????????))))??????

​I once went 7 days without a beer. Allegedly. It was never documented.