Down to the wire

nystripe96

Sent using BrownCafe App

I'm closing in on making book. I've been kept after peak which is a good sign I'm guessing. I have a few heavy pick-ups on my training route so I'm a bit concerned about scratching. I have 23 pickups. Does each pickup count towards my spohr? Any, tricks tips you guys can give me?

Sent using BrownCafe App

I'm closing in on making book. I've been kept after peak which is a good sign I'm guessing. I have a few heavy pick-ups on my training route so I'm a bit concerned about scratching. I have 23 pickups. Does each pickup count towards my spohr? Any, tricks tips you guys can give me?
Miles are your friend.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Last time I saw the MPH, it was around 41 mph to-from area and about 25 mph on-area.
No way is that close anymore. 300 miles with 40 miles to an from would be 10 hours just in drive time.

I've ran 300 miles with 100 stops and it be like a 10.5-11 planned day.

Future

Victory Ride
Sent using BrownCafe App

Trick Tips= Get your ass fired! Follow the rules, they work just fine!

UPSGUY72

Sent using BrownCafe App

Not entirely correct in a lot of supplements/ riders in the new contract the free period has been extended to Jan 15. That being said the new contract isn't in effect however a lot of locals have let UPS keep casual and peak drivers till the 15 this year without them gain seniority.

Keep up the good work and hopefully everything works out for you.....

Catatonic

Nine Lives
No way is that close anymore. 300 miles with 40 miles to an from would be 10 hours just in drive time.

I've ran 300 miles with 100 stops and it be like a 10.5-11 planned day.
To-From is the distance from your center to the stop farthest from your center time 2.
On-area is the rest of the total miles.

It will vary by "center to on-area" travel path. If it is mostly Interstate with no lights, then it may be close to 60 mph. Most long-mile routes are not like that however ... they usually include a portion on 2 lane highways with stop signs and stop lights.

Yours may very well be different and if GPS data is employed then it may be higher or lower depending on actual conditions.