DQ FOR ABSOLUTE BULL:censored:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I've become the master at indirect. LOL. I come up on a business at 5:30 in a residential area on one of those cool cut cars in the 8000 section. Guess what, LEFT AT, scrubby ghetto apartment next door? Works for me.

Order your amazon junk to your house, not your office.

I will indirect whenever possible but there is no way I would indirect 23 packages.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'll sheet something NI1 as opposed to CL1 if the establishment is open but the person who accepts packages is gone for the day. Had one today. 430. They were open but the person in charge of receiving was gone. No one else will sign. Technically they aren't closed.

The business was open and employees were available to sign for the packages. Technically those packages were refused and should have been sent back.

turdbrown

I love it when someone tells you what you should have done, and should have done it by the book, then they ask you if a "Stewart" was in the room. Good question, problem is the position is a Steward. I guess he knows one book, but not the other.

By the way, if you know what my user name is, you know I have been around for a minute.
they are almost the same word. Not everyone can afford a computer with spellcheck

wayfair

swollen member
My first stop is at a super center walmart, there are also 6 other deliveries inside. One being a nail salon which opens at 930, I'm there at 9.They've called and complained numerous times that I get there before their posted hours

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My first stop is at a super center walmart, there are also 6 other deliveries inside. One being a nail salon which opens at 930, I'm there at 9.They've called and complained numerous times that I get there before their posted hours

I indirect their stuff to the vision center if they are not open.

Resident know-it-all.