DR shipper release

Future

Victory Ride
One more. You're in the hood at a pretty fishy apt complex. You have a SR pckg but choose to tag the door and get it signed in the office. Still wrong for not releasing at the door?
I dont think so ....i would try to do the same

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hit signed delivery notice and type in shipper release as the signature.
That will get you fired fast. Stupid thing to do for sure, especially since we get paid by the hour.

Were told, if it's locked, no release. The Diad should have a special button for those no insurance releases.

Future

Victory Ride
On Shipper release pkgs ....for no DR stops....hit release number....it over rides the lock out......do it only for shipper release pkgs

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

On Shipper release pkgs ....for no DR stops....hit release number....it over rides the lock out......do it only for shipper release pkgs

My center is slow to update No DR addresses when the resident responsible for all of the claims has moved. The above will work for any package; however, because the address is still No DR, the driver is taking a chance by overriding and releasing.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
The problem is these shipper release packages go against everything we are taught about(and could get in trouble for) safe deliveries. That being said, just leave em.

oldngray

nowhere special
Some businesses you can't leave some days. Closed and locked gate so you can't even get close to the building. Those places get packages every day so no extra cost to UPS to deliver with the other packages the next day. Otherwise you might as well just toss into a dumpster to get rid of it.

TheKid99

Yes. Christ it isn't that hard. Leave a shipper release no matter what.

I've been telling the same newbie for a year dr the :censored2:. I don't care if it's in the hood. He just keeps saying man I'm not paying for anything blah blah blah.

Idk why but I LMFAO at the bold part lmao maybe because I'm expecting a hood route considering the building I transferred to.