DR shipper release

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Physicists Gone Wild
nGVff.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The shipper usually does it because it is the low cost option. Its about cost, not service. Except for perishable items when there is a good reason to get rid of them the first day no matter what.
It's no different than not Dring a resi address so you have less stops.

You are to leave it. End of story. There's nothing to debate here

oldngray

nowhere special
It's no different than not Dring a resi address so you have less stops.

You are to leave it. End of story. There's nothing to debate here

If you have 10 packages for a company that is a known closed and 1 is a shipper release, and that company uses a central receiving that logs in every package delivered there, are you saying leave that 1 package? Even if you can't even get to the delivery point for that closed business?

Brownslave688

If you have 10 packages for a company that is a known closed and 1 is a shipper release, and that company uses a central receiving that logs in every package delivered there, are you saying leave that 1 package? Even if you can't even get to the delivery point for that closed business?
Yep

Is this that hard?

oldngray

nowhere special
Yep

Is this that hard?

Nope. You are misdelivering that package that way. As I said before you might as well toss it in a dumpster since you aren't leaving it at the consignee's delivery location. Some places you might not be able to get within half a mile or more uf where you need to go.

"Can leave" is not "required to leave".

Brownslave688

Nope. You are misdelivering that package that way. As I said before you might as well toss it in a dumpster since you aren't leaving it at the consignee's delivery location. Some places you might not be able to get within half a mile or more uf where you need to go.

"Can leave" is not "required to leave".
Have you ever even seen a shipper release package?