DR to businesses

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I did it Friday afternoon. I left it at the back door but I know it wont be there tomorrow morning and I will hear about it. But I would rather direct them to complain to those who make the rules not me. I did it at an apt building, and the lady called and complained. I told the OMS to look at the tracking number, she told me, hey thats what they pay for to save on cost, thats what they get, and we do not pay the claim.
I have gotten in trouble for using common sense in the past. I do what they tell me to do now.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You broke your word....remember?
Figures.
Re: DR to businesses

This will be my last comment on this issue. (Upstate)

bbsam thought he was being cute with his "A Few Good Men" reference. I recognized it and responded in kind.

You should go see the movie "The Words" this afternoon. I think you would it enjoy it as it deals with a topic you are all too familiar with---plagiarism.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
bbsam thought he was being cute with his "A Few Good Men" reference. I recognized it and responded in kind.

You should go see the movie "The Words" this afternoon. I think you would it enjoy it as it deals with a topic you are all too familiar with---plagiarism.
A great movie! Loved Jack Nicholson.