DR Truck Hood?

Grey

There's a house i deliver to with a few dogs that run freely right up to the fence. The guy's wife orders stuff from Macy's in those white bags and he tells me to air mail them near the FD. I get my John Elway-on and sling it. My favorite stop.

Rack em

Made the Podium
There's a house i deliver to with a few dogs that run freely right up to the fence. The guy's wife orders stuff from Macy's in those white bags and he tells me to air mail them near the FD. I get my John Elway-on and sling it. My favorite stop.
As fun as that sounds, I'd be careful. There are cameras everywhere these days and I'm sure if some random person saw you doing it they would try to video tape it and maybe turn you in.

That being said, if I had that opportunity I would legit do a full QB drop back and sling those bags in a perfect spiral!

Dr.Brownz

You
I had a DFU last week for paychecks misdelivered by a guy in his 30 day qualification. The value of the package was just shy of $146K. He got the house number right but was on the wrong street. Thankfully the homeowner was honest and left the paychecks in his mailbox for us to pick up and redeliver.

To the OP----I have left packages in BBQ grills and tree houses.

You probably are the guy who left the package in the BBQ qithout leaving a note and then the home owner came home to warm up the grill....

I've heard HR tell that story at least 10 times.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
If you scroll down some on the truck hood complaint page, you will see a complaint about a Driver who supposedly is trying to break a persons door banging on it so hard!

LMAO!!!! I have also had this complaint. Old cop habits are hard to break. On sig required, I rap the doors with the corner of the DIAD so hard it sounds like a SWAT team breaching a crack house!

Surprised you didn't get more concerns called in on you for this.

You must have missed a lot throwing like John Elway!

ManInBrown

Customers are so shady I would never do this even if they told me too. One day there will be something breakable inside and the guy will call up saying you threw his package.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Customers are so shady I would never do this even if they told me too. One day there will be something breakable inside and the guy will call up saying you threw his package.
He said he throw Macy's bags. I'm sure he's smart enough not to throw anything that isn't clothing in a bag...

barnyard

KTM rider
A friend of mine posted a pic on FB of a Fed Ex package that the driver left on the spare tire of her Jeep. She called into FE and raised a huge stink.

I had a questionable DR on Friday. I called the center and told them about it. There were notes in the diad for the address: 2 dogs, 1 bites people, the other bites tires, owner has no control. Honk horn till owner comes out.

The last time I was there, I thought I was going to run over the head of the dog biting the tire. Took me close to 20 minutes to deliver the stop.

I put it in a DR bag and tied it to a post at the end of the driveway. I could see the owner standing in their living room watching me.

Personally, I do not think that we should even attempt those addresses.