DRA and Late Freight

Guapo

We left close to 0840 twice last week. The hell with DRA at that point. You are just concerned about finishing dels before pups start. Straightlining is the only option for me, I'm certainly not going to double back to a stop I'm passing along the way. Resi P1's have last priority.

Wow! that early? Our belt started around 0840 LBT around 0950.:laughing:

DontThrowPackages

I remember back when there was no rte balancing. Everyone grabbed everything that was theirs and, the ones with some pride anyway, were out of the building before an AM handler could clock out. Now every just stands there looking at the apex rte to see what he,she is going to leave or take. Then the next guy does the same and the next guy. What a waste of time imo.

Doc Sorting Dude

I remember back when there was no rte balancing. Everyone grabbed everything that was theirs and, the ones with some pride anyway, were out of the building before an AM handler could clock out. Now every just stands there looking at the apex rte to see what he,she is going to leave or take. Then the next guy does the same and the next guy. What a waste of time imo.

This didn't work in our station IMO. People were taking out crazy numbers while the guy next to him was taking a two hour lunch. I think one out of ten times if you asked for help, you actually got it. That's the only thing I like about DRA is that the deliveries can be spread out evenly and fairly.

hypo hanna

This didn't work in our station IMO. People were taking out crazy numbers while the guy next to him was taking a two hour lunch. I think one out of ten times if you asked for help, you actually got it. That's the only thing I like about DRA is that the deliveries can be spread out evenly and fairly.

this is what is so aggravating. It should be the mgrs job to balance the routes. Take stop counts along the belt and adjust the loads. I never understood why that was so difficult for them to do.

Guapo

Early? We used to leave at 0815 at the latest before DRA. Just how do you get things done leaving at 0950? Takes me twenty minutes just to get to my assigned area.

We don't get much done-at least not by 1030 takes me about 15 to get to 1st p1 so I get about 8 to 10 P1 off. finish p1 around 1130, I don't know what they want\expect anymore---lates and unhappy customers I guess