Dress code

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
In my last center they occasionally would give a driver a hard time for something dress code related, but in my current center the other guys wear what they want. Some wearing a completely unbuttoned shirt with full tshirt showing, others wearing white sneakers (saw yellow today....), tats visible everywhere. I used to feel bad if my uniform was a little wrinkled or I wore a black tshirt under my browns in the winter. I still look presentable but i no longer sweat the small stuff. Its a different UPS.

Sent from Droid 4 using Brown Cafe mobile app

Cementups

Box Monkey
We should still do that. Maybe then UPS would focus on service again.

haha haha haha. Just messing. Service has been gone for years along with those bow ties.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hi everyone I was wondering if you have a. Link for dress code for delivery drivers I hate wearing the ups socks I like to wear ankle socks you can't even see but get crap for it all the time but I was told by a fellow driver that the dress code has changed and now they allow black ankle socks
Thanks in advance !

You can't wear black socks with shorts!

th

Future

Victory Ride
In my last center they occasionally would give a driver a hard time for something dress code related, but in my current center the other guys wear what they want. Some wearing a completely unbuttoned shirt with full tshirt showing, others wearing white sneakers (saw yellow today....), tats visible everywhere. I used to feel bad if my uniform was a little wrinkled or I wore a black tshirt under my browns in the winter. I still look presentable but i no longer sweat the small stuff. Its a different UPS.

Sent from Droid 4 using Brown Cafe mobile app
Not in my building.... 100% uniform code